Wal-Mart Boycott

Guest Trivia Freak

Guest Trivia Freak

We as American's should pick one week (7) day's and pledge to not set foot in a Wally's world or a Sam's Club. to drive a point to this pathetic excuse for a business for their lowlife and shabby ethics. On the Wed.nite show of "Countdown"on MSNBC,Keith brought up just how slimy these pukes are. To make it short, aemployee of their's was in a car /semi truck accident and was seriously hurt and must live in a nursing home as a result of brain damage. She sued the trucking co. and won like 750,000 dollars. After lawyer's fees she got 415,000 dollars to provide for the rest of her life. So scumbag wal mart sues's her for the money saying they paid for her health care .The BAS_ __ARDS won. To make matter's worse, her 18 yr.old son was killed in Iraq last week.When she ask's about her son,they tell her he was killed but as a result of the brain damage,she can't remember and it is as if each time she ask,it's all brand new to her. To see the whole story and have it explained better,go to www.countdown.com.Then you can see why we should boycott Wal-Mart andhurt em where it hurts,in the wallet.

Guest Guest
We as American's should pick one week (7) day's and pledge to not set foot in a Wally's world or a Sam's Club. to drive a point to this pathetic excuse for a business for their lowlife and shabby ethics. On the Wed.nite show of "Countdown"on MSNBC,Keith brought up just how slimy these pukes are. To make it short, aemployee of their's was in a car /semi truck accident and was seriously hurt and must live in a nursing home as a result of brain damage. She sued the trucking co. and won like 750,000 dollars. After lawyer's fees she got 415,000 dollars to provide for the rest of her life. So scumbag wal mart sues's her for the money saying they paid for her health care .The BAS_ __ARDS won. To make matter's worse, her 18 yr.old son was killed in Iraq last week.When she ask's about her son,they tell her he was killed but as a result of the brain damage,she can't remember and it is as if each time she ask,it's all brand new to her. To see the whole story and have it explained better,go to www.countdown.com.Then you can see why we should boycott Wal-Mart andhurt em where it hurts,in the wallet.

The real villian here is her lawyer. He/she should have told her that the money could be taken by the health care provider. The lawyer is the one who screwed up and the lawyer is the only one who benefitted from this woman's ordeal.

Oh, by the way, Walmart was started in Arkansas and Hillary was on the board of directors at one time.

Guest Guest-stormyrain-*

Read your insurance policies (health, auto, etc.) most of them now state if you "win" a lawsuit you are suppose to payback the insurance for what they've paid on your behalf. Sad, but true. I've experienced the same type of BS but nothing to the extend as these poor people have! Corporate greed.

http://greensboro.injuryboard.com/car-acci...?googleid=15866

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/11/20/162419/85

Two years ago, the retail giant's health plan sued the Shanks for the $470,000 it had spent on her medical care.

It wasn't actually Walmart that sued, but the health insurance company. Sadly, if they had sued for cost of living instead of medical costs, the insurance could not have sued and won.

I agree though, this really bites.

Guest Guest

WalMart won the case in court - generally that means that they were correct.

Do yourself a favor, and stop watching Keith Olberman = he's so far left of center it's not even funny.

Guest Hoffa's Toe

I have not set foot in a Wal Mart for the past five years. I will never set foot in one as long as I live. Cheap Chinese-made consumer goods are another reason for the ruin of America on many levels. I strongly urge the American consumer to exercise their amazing power and boycott not only Wal Mart, but Exxon and Mobile gas as well.

Guest Guest
I have not set foot in a Wal Mart for the past five years. I will never set foot in one as long as I live. Cheap Chinese-made consumer goods are another reason for the ruin of America on many levels. I strongly urge the American consumer to exercise their amazing power and boycott not only Wal Mart, but Exxon and Mobile gas as well.

What about Citgo?????????????

Guest 0 Population Growth
WalMart won the case in court - generally that means that they were correct.

Do yourself a favor, and stop watching Keith Olberman = he's so far left of center it's not even funny.

I'm guessing you're one of those armchair patriots who used to run around clucking, "BUY AMERICAN, BUY AMERICAN". Just curious, how much Chinese made crap do you buy from Wally world during the course of a month. Oh, and those little magnets that surely adorn your SUV, that say "Support the troops". They are made in China.

Guest Guest

This happens all the time. While I hate Wal-Mart this is not news. I already avoid the place like the plague, so I'm all for a boycott, since I won't go there anyway.

Guest Guest
I'm guessing you're one of those armchair patriots who used to run around clucking, "BUY AMERICAN, BUY AMERICAN". Just curious, how much Chinese made crap do you buy from Wally world during the course of a month. Oh, and those little magnets that surely adorn your SUV, that say "Support the troops". They are made in China.

Judging from your comments, I find it difficult to believe you bothered to proof-read them before you hit the send key. ;)

@

Guest Walmart Sux

This is DELETED!!!!!!!!! Walmart should die!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

How about it was revealed tha Wal-Mart was secretly taking out life insurance policies on it's managers and above to recoup thier costs for training etc.

It was'nt learned untill some higher-up died and the family was dismayed to find out they had a better policy and got lots more money than the family did. That was quickly stopped.

@

Archived