Is there an Elvis Impersonator show

Guest Uncle Tom

Guest Uncle Tom

I heard there was a show coming up with an Elvis impersonator and was wondering if anyone had any information on it. I have a friend who is a die hard Elvis fan and wanted to treat her with an evening of fun and a dinner. Was hopiing someone could help me out here with out any criticisms or off the cuff remarks. Some of these posts are for actual help . Thank you.

Guest Guest
I heard there was a show coming up with an Elvis impersonator and was wondering if anyone had any information on it. I have a friend who is a die hard Elvis fan and wanted to treat her with an evening of fun and a dinner. Was hopiing someone could help me out here with out any criticisms or off the cuff remarks. Some of these posts are for actual help . Thank you.

The Labor day celebration in Greene usually has an Elvis impersonator. Maybe you could find out from someone in Greene who they hire.

@

Rich Wilson, a local singer from Endicott, is a very good impersonator at least he was when he was doing his show..

Here's his website http://www.rwcentral.com/, maybe you can contact him do something special for your little lady...Tell ya what it'll score you a ton of points..

@

Archived