Puerto Rican Governor Charged With Fraud

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Jee If one did not know better they would never find out that this is another Dem who just happens to be supporting or is it was? supporting shillary clinton. But then the new york times and the MSM will keep that quiet as long as they possibly can. Just another case in their reporting of Dem's good republicans bad.

Published: March 27, 2008

Filed at 9:41 a.m. ET

MIAMI (Reuters) - Puerto Rican Gov. Anibal Acevedo Vila and 12 associates in Washington and Pennsylvania were charged with election fraud in an indictment unsealed Thursday.

The federal charges are related to campaign financing for the U.S. Caribbean territory's 1999-2000 gubernatorial election, its 2001-2 campaign for resident commissioner of the commonwealth, and its 2004 gubernatorial campaign.

Charges in the 27-count indictment include conspiracy, making false statements, wire fraud, federal program fraud and tax crimes, U.S. prosecutors said in a news release.

Guest Guest
Jee If one did not know better they would never find out that this is another Dem who just happens to be supporting or is it was? supporting shillary clinton. But then the new york times and the MSM will keep that quiet as long as they possibly can. Just another case in their reporting of Dem's good republicans bad.

Published: March 27, 2008

Filed at 9:41 a.m. ET

MIAMI (Reuters) - Puerto Rican Gov. Anibal Acevedo Vila and 12 associates in Washington and Pennsylvania were charged with election fraud in an indictment unsealed Thursday.

The federal charges are related to campaign financing for the U.S. Caribbean territory's 1999-2000 gubernatorial election, its 2001-2 campaign for resident commissioner of the commonwealth, and its 2004 gubernatorial campaign.

Charges in the 27-count indictment include conspiracy, making false statements, wire fraud, federal program fraud and tax crimes, U.S. prosecutors said in a news release.

I noticed this Reuters article never mentioned Vila's party affiliation. Can I assume he's a Democrat?

Guest Guest
I noticed this Reuters article never mentioned Vila's party affiliation. Can I assume he's a Democrat?

YES YOU MAY

Matter of fact anytime you see a political scandal that gives no party affiliation next to the name bank it he or she is a Dem.

@

Archived