Hospital fun today!

Captain Obvious

I was visting my friend in the hospital earlier today and he was a miserable PITA. I was joking around with him and he is just plain grumpy being in there. So after he got his lunch, I get this brain fart. I picked up his phone and called the operators desk. When she answered, I gave her some bogus name ( using my best Middle Eastern accent) and said I was an intern and needed Dr. Dheek Kehd to call me at this extension. I'll be damned, she paged it overhead. My buddy just about fell out of the bed laughing. About 3 mins. later, the Nurse came in laughing and asked me to knock it off. The whole unit was rolling in laughter. Well, I made his day I suppose. We sat for another half hour copming up with bogus names likes this. What a laugh we had..

Guest Guest
I was visting my friend in the hospital earlier today and he was a miserable PITA. I was joking around with him and he is just plain grumpy being in there. So after he got his lunch, I get this brain fart. I picked up his phone and called the operators desk. When she answered, I gave her some bogus name ( using my best Middle Eastern accent) and said I was an intern and needed Dr. Dheek Kehd to call me at this extension. I'll be damned, she paged it overhead. My buddy just about fell out of the bed laughing. About 3 mins. later, the Nurse came in laughing and asked me to knock it off. The whole unit was rolling in laughter. Well, I made his day I suppose. We sat for another half hour copming up with bogus names likes this. What a laugh we had..

haha, that's just classic!!!!

Guest country girl
Heywood Jablowme :lol:

Very funny Poptart.

To the OP, that was funny, glad you got to make your friend (and everybody else) laugh. :lol:

Guest DGrabber
thats funny...hey i know who you are. Is this Dick Grabber? :lol::lol:

Hey, that's pretty funny...and about what I would expect. By the way, nice blinders...

@

Archived