Chomsky on Iraq

Uncle Geo

Guest Shut Up!!

You have to be kidding!!! Bush/Chenney liberated the Iraq people from a brutal dictator... Freedom is Not FREE!!! War is PEACE!!!! Support the Troops!!! War Protesters are Communists!!!

Guest Haliburton!
Who will save us from "Bush/Chenney"?

Look: This is not rocket science!! When Bush/Chenney won the 2000 election with the help of the supreme court - I bought $15,000 in Haliburton stock!! It is now worth over $100,000 and if we can keep the Iraq war going it may be worth $200,000!!

Support the Troops!!

Guest Guest
Who will save us from "Bush/Chenney"?

B. Hussein Obama will save us all. Barack Hussein Obama is our Saviour. He is our Messiah finally returned.

All Hail the Messiah.

For Change and Hope just follow the B O.

Guest Guest

Not everyone has 15k to invest. I have spent the last few years obtaining a Master's degree, but I can't get a job and I am stuck with 60k in debt. Only a fool would agree with anything the Hypocrits in charge do. 30 billion dollar bailout, FU GWB!!!!

2-3 trillion pissed away in iraq. All of the children born of American citizens could get there f'ck'n PhD for free. Of course that isn't in the Bush/cheney social agenda. Ya gotta keep em poor and send em to war. FU GOP!!!

Guest Leroy P. W
Not everyone has 15k to invest. I have spent the last few years obtaining a Master's degree, but I can't get a job and I am stuck with 60k in debt. Only a fool would agree with anything the Hypocrits in charge do. 30 billion dollar bailout, FU GWB!!!!

2-3 trillion pissed away in iraq. All of the children born of American citizens could get there f'ck'n PhD for free. Of course that isn't in the Bush/cheney social agenda. Ya gotta keep em poor and send em to war. FU GOP!!!

That puling rant of yours leads one to believe that Masters should more appropriately be called Affirmative Action Degree.

Can you tell me what besides a Doctorate you believe others Owe you?

Guest Guest
You have to be kidding!!! Bush/Chenney liberated the Iraq people from a brutal dictator... Freedom is Not FREE!!! War is PEACE!!!! Support the Troops!!! War Protesters are Communists!!!

Why should we liberate people of another country? not our problem. he is no threat to us. War is not peace you idiot they are opposites. I protest the war because i support our troops lifes and want them home... PWNED

Archived