New York "Do Not Mail" Bill

MediaSlob.com

New York needs to pass this Do Not Mail bill similar to the Do Not Call Bill. I have called the Press twice in the last 2 months and sent over 15 emails attempting to get removed from the Broome News and Shoppers mailing list. The people I have spoke to have told me I would be removed but it is obviously just a ruse. They are going to keep delivering this thing until someone stops them.

Guest Guest
New York needs to pass this Do Not Mail bill similar to the Do Not Call Bill. I have called the Press twice in the last 2 months and sent over 15 emails attempting to get removed from the Broome News and Shoppers mailing list. The people I have spoke to have told me I would be removed but it is obviously just a ruse. They are going to keep delivering this thing until someone stops them.

We got one in the mail last week. Everything in the paper was alraedy at least 5 days old The reminder for the SUNY craft fair 3/22/08 arrived 3/25/08 Thanks for nothing. More paper to line the dog kennel

Guest Guest

I really love the Broome News and Shopper. I can't wait for it to arrive every week.

@

Guest Guest

How do you plan to do this?

Archived