I Challenge All Americans.....

Guest Leroy P. W

Guest Leroy P. W
I challenge you to post a full paragraph consisting entirely of your own words and ideas, without any links.

@

Sure, on what subject?

You seem a tad touchy with the story. Is there a reason for that?

Guest Guest
Sure, on what subject?

You seem a tad touchy with the story. Is there a reason for that?

I challenge you to read or watch anything fox news produces without laughing... Faux Newz..

Guest Leroy P. W
I challenge you to read or watch anything fox news produces without laughing... Faux Newz..

You are right. Watching Fox News made me laugh. B. Hussein Obama was explaining how he has listened to a minister for 20 years and never knew he (the minister too ) was Racist.

Your challenge was accepted, acted on and the reaction to your challenge is posted.

So, what is your opinion of the story of incompetance originally posted? Is it possible the frequently bought individuals found four Republicans working for the government?

Let me alleviate your fears brave guest, Leroy will not continue posting tonight. (Does that assuage your fear of displaying your ignorance?)

The question he brought to the fore even I would be interested in reading a reply to.

@

Guest Guest

Such an interesting informative posting deserves a second life.

Interesting as to content.

Informative as to display of limited capability of disputers to offer discourse.

Guest Guest

No comments about the improvements?

Instead of looking at 40 year old alleged crimes at the behest of Democrats looking to lynch somes whites, the FBI are now looking at 7 year old crimes they failed at lynching a white man of.

HEY< THE MESSIAH IS TALKING NOW ON FOX, ALL HAIL OBAMA AND FARRAKAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@

Archived