Surge Working???

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The Iraqis know the US will leave someday and instead of waiting for their own civil war to start then, Maliki is starting it now. First we nuke Sadr City and if there is any towel head pointing a gun at anyone we drop another one.

There will always be war in Iraq thanks to GWB. He is the number one reason for the expansion of terror networks in the middle east. Bush and company are traitors and according to plan have caused more concern for security than we have ever known. We must leave lock, stock and barrel and let them kill each other. The longer we stay there the longer we remain the target. They don't care who they shoot at, as long as they have a target.

Guest Guest

Am I to be under the impression that if I disagree with your position (unfounded and unsupported by any credible evidence), I am expected to "shut up"? Why don't I just roll over and take it like a man! Well the middle class who have to pay for the rich folks DELETED ups are sick of being exploited. I don't just mean taken advantage of by extending military service, but our whole nation is being exploited by a GOP white house and neocon corporations who's leaders only car about their six and seven figure salaries. Anyone who supports this type of neo fascist regime is truly a communist in that they don't question their superiors.

@

Guest SHUT UP!
Am I to be under the impression that if I disagree with your position (unfounded and unsupported by any credible evidence), I am expected to "shut up"? Why don't I just roll over and take it like a man! Well the middle class who have to pay for the rich folks DELETED ups are sick of being exploited. I don't just mean taken advantage of by extending military service, but our whole nation is being exploited by a GOP white house and neocon corporations who's leaders only car about their six and seven figure salaries. Anyone who supports this type of neo fascist regime is truly a communist in that they don't question their superiors.

SHUT UP - LIBTARDS!! BILL CLINTON STARTED THIS MESS!! BE PATRIOTIC AND SUPPORT YOUR PRESIDENT!!

Guest Guest

Please explain how Bill Clinton started the war in Iraq.

If not Dubya then his daddy, and if not him, then Ronald Ray-gun.

So if the fighting in Basra gets worse, might we say that the surge didn't work.

Maybe it's time to say that Iraq has a year to get its act together after which we leave.

Guest Guest

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/28/bush.basra/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Iraqi military push into the southern city of Basra is not going as well as American officials had hoped, despite President Bush's high praise for the operation, several U.S. officials said Friday.

GWB is praising failure. Surprise!!!

Iraqi security forces control less than a quarter of the city, according to officials in both the United States and Iraq, and Basra's police units are deeply infiltrated by members of radical Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr's Mehdi Army.

Surprise again!!! All is not Paradise in Iraq. Even though BDS Guy will tell you otherwise or condemn you for pointing out the truth. Wasn't that the premise of Huxley's Brave New World?

"This is going to go on for a while," one U.S. military official said.

No!!!!!!!!!! C'mon. Stop clowning, dude. Hey, it's only been 5 years. We've got all of Eternity to go.

Iraqi forces launched their offensive in Basra this week. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki was personally overseeing operations in the southern city against what government officials called "rogue" or "outlaw" militia elements, most loyal to al-Sadr.

Just call them "rogue". That'll show them. They'll learn not to mess with us. That'll make them seem insignificant.

During a joint news conference Friday with Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, Bush called the operation "a defining moment in the history of a free Iraq," saying the government is fighting criminals there.

A "defining moment"? Don't we see one of those about every other month, according to GWB??

In his mind, Iraq is already "free". Go ask a common citizen in Iraq what they think about their freedom. Make sure you ask a few of the thousands who were protesting the heightened levels of violence in Baghdad last month.

@

Guest Guest
Please explain how Bill Clinton started the war in Iraq.

If not Dubya then his daddy, and if not him, then Ronald Ray-gun.

So if the fighting in Basra gets worse, might we say that the surge didn't work.

Maybe it's time to say that Iraq has a year to get its act together after which we leave.

No but you will be allowed to say that the fight is a sign that the people in Iraq are beginning to take matters into their own hands to bring their country to a point where they can begin to control it themselves.

Guest Guest
No but you will be allowed to say that the fight is a sign that the people in Iraq are beginning to take matters into their own hands to bring their country to a point where they can begin to control it themselves.

So 5 years into it the Iraqi Army finally steps up and conducts one fight on their own? And get their butts kicked, too?

The French could have done a better job.

Guest mulligan
SHUT UP - LIBTARDS!! BILL CLINTON STARTED THIS MESS!! BE PATRIOTIC AND SUPPORT YOUR PRESIDENT!!

Wow!! Another great view point. Not! What a loser.

Guest Scott Munroe

Thank you Preident Bush for protecting our land from additional attacks after 9/11.

We know many confused liberals hate you for this, but we know you did the right thing.

The liberals have more hate for our President then they do for our terrorists enemy.

No good American should support these coward liberal fools.

Guest Guest
Thank you Preident Bush for protecting our land from additional attacks after 9/11.

We know many confused liberals hate you for this, but we know you did the right thing.

The liberals have more hate for our President then they do for our terrorists enemy.

No good American should support these coward liberal fools.

Well, we know he didn't "protect" us by sealing up our ports and borders. Have you noticed that our allies have taken some serious hits since 9/11?

You're still confused. Disagreeing with GWB is not the same as hating him. I realize you'll never be able to wrap your tiny mind around that concept, but those of us with more nimble minds are easily able to do so.

Here's the difference: Where we see issues and policies, you see only black and white....hate.

I'm sorry your cranial capacity is so limited. Maybe in the next life you'll get a few dozen more IQ points bestowed on you by God.

Guest Guest

Thank you great and all powerful president georgie bush, for finding out who put anthrax in all those letters, for finding Osama Bin "buddy" laden and for rescuing his family after 9-11.

Guest Guest

Here is an excellent breakdown of the current situation:

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20080310/dreyfuss

The civil war has been going on for sometime between the Badrists and the Sadrists. We are supporting the Badrists, who originated in Iran and are of Maliki's party. The Sadrists are unorganized and are loyal to Muqtada Al Sadr. But the funny thing is that Iran is supporting the Sadrists also. Just covering their bases. In fact the Iranians are supporting anyone who is against the US, and when one militia/party comes out on top, they will be there expecting payback.

Guest Guest

The civil war has been going on for sometime between the Badrists and the Sadrists. We are supporting the Badrists, who originated in Iran and are of Maliki's party. The Sadrists are unorganized and are loyal to Muqtada Al Sadr. But the funny thing is that Iran is supporting the Sadrists also. Just covering their bases. In fact the Iranians are supporting anyone who is against the US, and when one militia/party comes out on top, they will be there expecting payback.

Guest Guest

All you do is link to articles at "thenation". How stupid are you?

Do you spend your whole day reading "thenation"?

Guest Guest
So 5 years into it the Iraqi Army finally steps up and conducts one fight on their own? And get their butts kicked, too?

The French could have done a better job.

HEY, give the new Iraqi police and Military a break. They are doing a better job than the Police here in the US. You want to make Iraq more like the US?

Here in the US we have over 20,000 killings a year.

Here in the US we have gangs (al-sadr types) controling parts of our cities and do nothing about it except make excuses for them.

When Iraqi Police find a criminal they take care of the situation. Here in the US when Police confront a criminal they are for all intent and purposes required to call for permissionto do their job. Permission from the ACLU, NAACP, CAIR, and all other Liberal Criminal Apologists.

"Five years into it......?). How many years have we been allowing the manipulation of blacks by calling it the "war on poverty?"

What kind of drugs do you Liberals use to allow you to be so blind of reality?

Guest Guest
HEY, give the new Iraqi police and Military a break. They are doing a better job than the Police here in the US. You want to make Iraq more like the US?

Here in the US we have over 20,000 killings a year.

Here in the US we have gangs (al-sadr types) controling parts of our cities and do nothing about it except make excuses for them.

When Iraqi Police find a criminal they take care of the situation. Here in the US when Police confront a criminal they are for all intent and purposes required to call for permissionto do their job. Permission from the ACLU, NAACP, CAIR, and all other Liberal Criminal Apologists.

"Five years into it......?). How many years have we been allowing the manipulation of blacks by calling it the "war on poverty?"

What kind of drugs do you Liberals use to allow you to be so blind of reality?

So you imply that Iraq is safer than the US??

When are you moving there, then?

The Iraqis are doing a better job? Our pilots just dropped some bombs on Basra as "air support" of Iraqi forces. How many times has that happened here in the US, in, say, the last 100 years??

They "take care of the situation"?? I'm sure they do. They're not bound by a silly document like the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They can beat suspects and witnesses. It sounds like you're envious that we don't do that here. Don't send your Mom to Baghdad and have her get "suspected" of shoplifting. You'll never see her again.

Don't you bother to think before you post?

We had both the Japs and the Nazis beat into submission in less than 5 years.

Guest Guest
So you imply that Iraq is safer than the US??

When are you moving there, then?

The Iraqis are doing a better job? Our pilots just dropped some bombs on Basra as "air support" of Iraqi forces. How many times has that happened here in the US, in, say, the last 100 years??

They "take care of the situation"?? I'm sure they do. They're not bound by a silly document like the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They can beat suspects and witnesses. It sounds like you're envious that we don't do that here. Don't send your Mom to Baghdad and have her get "suspected" of shoplifting. You'll never see her again.

Don't you bother to think before you post?

We had both the Japs and the Nazis beat into submission in less than 5 years.

Oh ye of little faith and lesser knowledge.

Remember that phrase and who first put it here?

Today is Saturday. Do a search Wednesday and you will discover 7 "multiple murders" some will be called murder/suicide.

If you are curious enough you will find over a thousand this year alone.

Actually, my belief is that you like the feds and many on here are fucking ignorant fools who are responsible for what the history books 30 years down the road condemn this decade for.

Guest Guest

Today is Saturday. Do a search Wednesday and you will discover 7 "multiple murders" some will be called murder/suicide.

Actually, my belief is that you like the feds and many on here are fucking ignorant fools who are responsible for what the history books 30 years down the road condemn this decade for.

As expected divert reality by hiding it.

Sorry, there is no more time for that.

@

Guest Guest

I really would like to reply to your post.

It's written illegibly though, so I can't. I can't ascertain W T F you're talking about in a single sentence that you wrote.

@

Guest Guest
I really would like to reply to your post.

It's written illegibly though, so I can't. I can't ascertain W T F you're talking about in a single sentence that you wrote.

@

Don't feel bad, being mentally challenged is nothing to be ashamed of.

@

Guest Guest
Don't feel bad, being mentally challenged is nothing to be ashamed of.

@

...proving yet again that you're incapable of understanding or writing English.

Carry on, Forrest.

Archived