Predictions for WNBF and other stations layoffs

Guest the quiet horse rider

Guest WNBF Listener
It should definitely be that moron Tony Russell.

Not only Russell but Mo as well. He thinks from his rants Russell walks on water. What a JOKE THEY BOTH ARE!

They should talk less and take more calls! :angry::angry: Get more views from people! Well isn't that what it's (talk show) about?

Same pathtic mentality! :blink::rolleyes:

Guest Guest

He has a lot of gaul to belittle weather forecasters, polititions, etc., etc. for not performing their jobs when he is so INEPT at his himself.

I also agree that Mo needs to go as well.

@

Guest The SIlent Horseman
Bernie Fionte

actually Donald Bernie got let go remember instead of having binghamton today they have all 3 hours of Hannity

@

He has a lot of gaul to belittle weather forecasters, polititions, etc., etc. for not performing their jobs when he is so INEPT at his himself.

I also agree that Mo needs to go as well.

@

Hey Mr. Afraid to post under a real screen name, WHY does Mo need to go? Is it because he does something you don't, & thats think? If someone needs to go, or needs to do whatever, just give a reason why. THat too much to ask?

Guest Guest
Not only Russell but Mo as well. He thinks from his rants Russell walks on water. What a JOKE THEY BOTH ARE!

They should talk less and take more calls! :angry: :angry: Get more views from people! Well isn't that what it's (talk show) about?

You are wishing two men who support their families with their income lose their jobs and THEY are the ones that are pathetic?

Look in the mirror. They are not the ones that are pathetic.

If you do not like the show, listen to something else, watch television or get to work.

@

Guest Guest

They should talk less and take more calls! :angry::angry: Get more views from people! Well isn't that what it's (talk show) about?

YEA THATS ALL THE SHOW NEEDS IS MORE CALLS FROM IGNORANT MORONS SUCH AS YOURSELF. MORE CALLS FROM SMART PEOPLE WOULD BE GOOD, BUT NOT FROM YOU..............RETARD!

Guest The Silent Horseman
Why exactly did they get rid of Binghamton today? And Bernie for that matter.

well from the inside source told me that the reason why is because of Budget Cuts

Guest The Silent Horseman
Is "Budget Cuts" the name of a a place? :blink:

no according what i heard that bernie was let go due to budget cuts and they decided since people arent listening to binghamton today and people were complaing that they want the 3rd hour of Hannity and since then they got there wish

@

Cancel Talk With Tony!
Why cancel Talk with Tony? You make a statement like that then give no reason for it? Thst gives new meaning to the word ridiculous. We hear all this BS that no one likes Tony's show for whatever reason. If he's so bad, why do you keep listening to his show? If you don't like his show, then change the staion. If you agree with him, ok good. If you DON'T agree with hm, give him a call & tell him why. Don't hide behind guest on the board here. What do you have to worry about? Don't be afraid.

To all those that whine & spread these crazy rumors that Tony is leaving soon & will be replaced by Don Imus, don't believe them. Tony announced that he had just signed a sizeable new contract with Citadel, & he's not going anywhere. Like it or not, Tony's here for the future. Get used to it.

@

Guest Guest

I just listened to him yesterday to hear him rant regarding the cigarette tax being doubled from $1.50 to $3.00. It was so funny and predictable what he would say. I wish they would triple it.

Archived