Good News

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

There are always such negative posts on here I thought I would add a positive one to the board.

Synergy Solutions to add more jobs

About 120 call center positions available

Synergy Solutions said it is adding about 120 jobs at its Johnson City call center.

The job creation will nearly double the company's local work force, now made up of about 140 employees, said Ron Gruss, the call center's manager.

A new contract with an undisclosed Internet and phone services company has spurred the growth, Gruss said.

About 100 calling agents, eight managers and 10 quality assistance personnel are needed immediately, Gruss said.

Most of the jobs are expected to be filled by mid-May, he said. Most of the jobs are full-time, though some offer flexible schedules.

Calling agent wages start at $8.50 per hour plus commission and benefits, Gruss said. Managerial positions pay about $28,000 to $35,000 a year, he said.

Synergy Solutions customers include banks, insurance companies and others, Gruss said. He declined to disclose client names.

The company is based in Phoenix. It opened in Johnson City about three years ago after moving from a Vestal Parkway, Vestal, facility now occupied by Re/Max Renaissance Realty.

Guest Guest
Jobs is good.

Who can make a living on $8.50 per hour though?

@

If you live with your parents, take the bus, clip coupons... you might break even. I am sure after working at McDonalds for a year you probably make 8.50. This is what this area has come to but I wouldn't trade it for anyplace else. Well maybe a warm place with a beach but who can afford to move when you only make 8.50.

Guest Guest
If you live with your parents, take the bus, clip coupons... you might break even. I am sure after working at McDonalds for a year you probably make 8.50. This is what this area has come to but I wouldn't trade it for anyplace else. Well maybe a warm place with a beach but who can afford to move when you only make 8.50.

PS I think Mcdonals is hiring!

@

Guest Guest

Yea and I'm on it and still get 3 to 4 calls a week. Plus I have a UNLISTED - NON PUBLISHED number I am paying extra for monthly. So much for the DO NOT CALL LIST

Guest Guest
I am on that list,a nd I do not get any calls from anyone, and I have a public number.

Yea well there are only a dozen or so family and friends who have our number so. Our bank, insurance co and even credit card co don't have it, they have our cell numbers. BTW we don't get any calls on the cells for marketing. When we question who they want to talk with, they never give a name and always claim its AUTO DIALED, computer generated. Trust me, we've turned in about a half a dozen companies so far and will continue to do so.

I hate telemarketers and there should be laws against them, prohibit them altogether!

Archived