How far would you go to bust your spouse?

Guest Curious Gerogia

Guest Curious Gerogia

I'm just wondering how far any of you would go to "nab" your significant other? Do any of you check the pockets for phone numbers? How about the old lipstick on the collar? Do you check their cell phone or their computer history? Do you observe their attitude behavior?

Guest Guest
I'm just wondering how far any of you would go to "nab" your significant other? Do any of you check the pockets for phone numbers? How about the old lipstick on the collar? Do you check their cell phone or their computer history? Do you observe their attitude behavior?

Not worth the time or the problem for me. Woman are dime a dozen and men will be men. From now until eternity. :rolleyes:

@

Guest Guest

My exwife went into my wallet one day and found a phone number of a woman she didn't know.

She totally freaked.

Notice I said my "ex." There is such a thing as "too far."

@

Guest guest

I guess she was right then about the phone number,why'd ya have it then???or was it a friends # i think if you suspect something then your right and just tell the truth(or ask the person the truth)

Guest Guest
My exwife went into my wallet one day and found a phone number of a woman she didn't know.

She totally freaked.

Notice I said my "ex." There is such a thing as "too far."

@

All could have been avoided and you could have had both sides of the fence had you only invited her along for the "ride" :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

I knew my girlfriend was cheating on me. I couldnt blame her, I was working 14 hour days, 7 days a week for up to 6 weeks at a time. I surely couldnt blame her for being lonely and some dirtbag taking advantage of her situation. What pissed me off was that she would lie to me and call me names for even suggesting it. Then I started to get feedback from friends and places we would frequent. Then she stepped it up even more by purchasing dinners for two and weekends at Bed and Breakfast places (among other things) on my credit cards.

That is when I collected enough data to secure a win in any litigation (places she was going, what she was buying, one place even allowed my lawyer access to cc video to confirm her presence at places without me signing my name and having her boyfriend posing as me). As soon as she came down pregnant, I jumped ship. I dumped her and when the baby was born I filed for custody. At one of the hearings the judge took one look at a credit card statement and told the Ex that if she was half as reackless as a parent as she was with her lifestyle, the child would have severe problems in her household. My daughter and I are now doing wonderful with my new fiance. The baby's biological mom is in therapy without custody rights in Scranton.

Ladies and Gentleman, you may be sneaky while you cheat, so is the person you are cheating on. Just remember that!!

@

Archived