Senator Leahy to Hillary

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Patrick Leahy, the Senator from Vermont, a calm and reasonable man, has told Shrillary to get out of the race she cannot win.

Thank you Senator Leahy for your good ole Yankee common sense.

Of course Hillary will not listen she still has more lies to tell on the campaign trail.

Guest Guest
Patrick Leahy, the Senator from Vermont, a calm and reasonable man, has told Shrillary to get out of the race she cannot win.

Thank you Senator Leahy for your good ole Yankee common sense.

Of course Hillary will not listen she still has more lies to tell on the campaign trail.

I am a member of the GOP first off. But why should Clinton give up? I am not a fan of either Clinton, but I have to give it to her to keep on fighting. Good for her. I will vote Rep in the general elec. but I like the fact that the voters in the remaining states at least have a shot at a choice.(Unlike the GOP) I wish the old convention way would come back. The millions wasted on elections is nuts. Have a single primary day in early Aug, to pick the reps to the convention. The parties choose there cand. and then let the campaign begin. Two and a half months then election day. People around the world must think we are nuts.

Guest Guest

You are the one who is nuts. To blindly say, "i will vote repub in general election". What a moron.

Are you a robot who blindly follows the death knell of the conservative repugnant party? You must be, especially if you are so willing to kill your fellow americans by planning on voting neo-bush, John "Older than my grampa" McCain.

You are a fool to elect a man to the most difficult job on the planet, who is five to ten years from death. He will continue Bush's failed foreign policy and hasn't a clue how to deal with our economic problems. Wake up, take off the blinders and maybe your kid's, kid's, kids will have a life!

John McCain is the most worthy man to run for the Presidency of the United State of America in 50 or 60 years. Had McCain been elected in 2000 there never would have been an attack on 9/11 , we would not be fighting in Iraq. The US would be united, strong and respected around the world.

Guest Guest
You are the one who is nuts. To blindly say, "i will vote repub in general election". What a moron.

Are you a robot who blindly follows the death knell of the conservative repugnant party? You must be, especially if you are so willing to kill your fellow americans by planning on voting neo-bush, John "Older than my grampa" McCain.

You are a fool to elect a man to the most difficult job on the planet, who is five to ten years from death. He will continue Bush's failed foreign policy and hasn't a clue how to deal with our economic problems. Wake up, take off the blinders and maybe your kid's, kid's, kids will have a life!

Wow! Have you ever had a talk with a shrink? Why would any one with a some what normal IQ want to bring all of the retreads back to the White House. Why would you want a formaer state sen to run the most powerful nation on earth. John M has at least experienced warfare upfron and personal. (Like JFK). My hope is because of this fact he just might think twice about sending our kids into a war. Obama is a nice fellow but HAS NO BUSINESS being the leader of the free world.

Think about it Obama has never had a real job in his entire life. No fault of his at all I might add. All I can say about Clinton is M. Albright and the Balkans, the horn of Africa etc.

Guest Guest

I'm a democrat who will be voting for McCain.

I could never vote for Hillary or Obama, what a choice!

@

Archived