WBNG new weather gal

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Samatha is horrible where do they get these people from UGHHHHH my ears hurt from listening to her ... WBNG did you listen to her talk before hiring her???

Guest Guest

what upsets me about the meteorologists on WBNG is that they don't say ANYTHING! The guy that took over for Dr. Bill never can do a forecast. He always says it's "tricky" or too close to call, or a little bit of everything. Yesterday was a joke.

Are you kidding me???

What happened to just going with what is predominate on the computer models and going with that? if you're wrong you say you were wrong and you own up to it instead of making everyone walk out of their house with spring jackets, winter jackets, boots, casual shoes, ice scrapers, gloves, sunglasses, and umbrellas

com'on WBNG.. get it together @

Guest news watcher
Samatha is horrible where do they get these people from UGHHHHH my ears hurt from listening to her ... WBNG did you listen to her talk before hiring her???

That other Samantha on the other station also talks wat too fast - sounds like she is trying to cram 20 min. of jabber into 2 min. Both seem like very nice girls - just get them to slow down their words, please!

Guest Guest
what upsets me about the meteorologists on WBNG is that they don't say ANYTHING! The guy that took over for Dr. Bill never can do a forecast. He always says it's "tricky" or too close to call, or a little bit of everything. Yesterday was a joke.

Are you kidding me???

What happened to just going with what is predominate on the computer models and going with that? if you're wrong you say you were wrong and you own up to it instead of making everyone walk out of their house with spring jackets, winter jackets, boots, casual shoes, ice scrapers, gloves, sunglasses, and umbrellas

com'on WBNG.. get it together

Or they take up the entire screen and always try to make these movements to what they are saying and half the time their body is covering up the area that they are talking about.

No thanks WBNG - you've had your chance. We've switched to our own weather forcast channel. It's called "walk out the door and see what it's like" instead of listening to all that HOT air ( no wonder we have global warming ).

Guest Pierre

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT OK, So I love her!

To those who answer everything with she's hot or he's hot, shows what an ignoramous you truly are. Only think with one part of the anatomy?

WE find you irrelevant!-

@

Guest Mr. Illuminatus
Candice Chapman has to be one of the most annoying newcasters to watch. The facial expressions that she makes are histarical!!

@

So is your spelling.

Guest Pierre
To those who answer everything with she's hot or he's hot, shows what an ignoramous you truly are. Only think with one part of the anatomy?

WE find you irrelevant!-

@

Yes, of course....... thinking of this poor woman's brain creating so much heat is probably wrong. Sorry about that..........next time I watch her, I'll look at something else............

@

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Robby

I would like to see anyone who posted on this thread behind a camera tonight giving me the forecast, we'll see how you do. I think Justin and Samantha are doing a fine job!

Guest silentone
I would like to see anyone who posted on this thread behind a camera tonight giving me the forecast, we'll see how you do. I think Justin and Samantha are doing a fine job!

I Disagree about Justin but Samantha i agree shes doing a fine job

Guest FuckYouHillbillies

You can always tell when you're back in Binghamton because the hicks are usually arguing about really important things...

@

Archived