Chelsea's Blond Moment

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Nobody is commenting, because the truth hurts! Chelsea is a full grown adult who is hanging with the young college crowd and acting and being protected as if she is still a kid. The whole famdamnily, I mean damn family of Clintons need to grow up and act their age.

Guest rukidding?

YOU'RE kidding right? i mean, she may have acted like she was taken off guard for a moment, but i think she handled it well considering. The Clinton's need to "grow up",you say? What the heck are you basing that on? I think Chelsea is doing a great job. She conducts herself as a poised professional.

"Blonde" moment? Come on... if you are going to criticize someone, atleast spell your insult correctly. Ya Boob!

Guest Guest

I think she was caught off guard and actually had to stammer over her words in order to buy time to figure out how to answer, and she answered poorly.

Guest Guest

We have had enough of the Bushs and Clintons, time for some new political bloodlines. And yes the Clintons need to grow up, the 60's are over and Chelsea is almost 30.

I don't see Chelsea Clinton's response as a "blond moment" either...a question about Monica Lewinsky was the poor choice...

Guest Guest
I don't see Chelsea Clinton's response as a "blond moment" either...a question about Monica Lewinsky was the poor choice...

I don't think the question was out of line, and she should have been prepared better for a question like that by her handlers. I'm a little surprised that she was so taken aback by that one.

If she's gonna put herself out there, she needs to remember that it's a grown up game, and the gloves will be off sometimes.

I'm sure almost every politician gets stunned a few times before they learn how to handle situations like that. This is all part of the Maturing of Chelsea. She's a smart girl. I'm sure she'll learn quick.

Guest Guest
YOU'RE kidding right? i mean, she may have acted like she was taken off guard for a moment, but i think she handled it well considering. The Clinton's need to "grow up",you say? What the heck are you basing that on? I think Chelsea is doing a great job. She conducts herself as a poised professional.

"Blonde" moment? Come on... if you are going to criticize someone, atleast spell your insult correctly. Ya Boob!

If you are going to criticize someone's spelling, check your own. "atleast" is 2 words, not one.

Guest 22E580

When Chelsea began campaigning for her Mom she should realize that becoming political means you are going to face difficult questions. Stay in the background if you don't like tough questions. Being a Clinton means all kinds of doors unimaginable to the average person are open to you. Once you enter the political arena you can-and should -be asked all kinds of difficult questions.

@

Guest guest
When Chelsea began campaigning for her Mom she should realize that becoming political means you are going to face difficult questions. Stay in the background if you don't like tough questions. Being a Clinton means all kinds of doors unimaginable to the average person are open to you. Once you enter the political arena you can-and should -be asked all kinds of difficult questions.

Chelsea's so called "blonde moment" stands head and shoulders over most of the comments I see posted on bcv.

@

Archived