don't buy what you can't afford

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Some Bushite typed this in their post refering to Dems. You are going through life with Blinders!!!

The Budget deficit is at the highest ever without taking inflation into consideration. This is due to a prez who came in with a deficit near zero. When and what will it take for you people to wake up. It is no different than religion. Religites follow the man made "books" without reason, just like repugs.

Who bails out their buddies, no one is helping me to feed my kids. People who claim to be republican have no idea what the true republican ideals stand for. Your false prophet Bush is nothing but a dictator, who is driving this nation down the toilet, ofcourse the illegal aliens think this place is heaven. And who is supporting them... BUSH!

It really makes no difference what came before. We have to live with life the way it is now and your prez Bush cares more about his filthy rich pals, then any poor white, black, yellow or red person.

Some Bushite typed this in their post refering to Dems. You are going through life with Blinders!!!

The Budget deficit is at the highest ever without taking inflation into consideration. This is due to a prez who came in with a deficit near zero. When and what will it take for you people to wake up. It is no different than religion. Religites follow the man made "books" without reason, just like repugs.

Who bails out their buddies, no one is helping me to feed my kids. People who claim to be republican have no idea what the true republican ideals stand for. Your false prophet Bush is nothing but a dictator, who is driving this nation down the toilet, ofcourse the illegal aliens think this place is heaven. And who is supporting them... BUSH!

It really makes no difference what came before. We have to live with life the way it is now and your prez Bush cares more about his filthy rich pals, then any poor white, black, yellow or red person.

Don't forget to mention Obama, Hillary, and McCain also support the illegals. When you post, try telling us, as Paul Harvey says "the rest of the story" next time.

Guest Mr. Economy

Who bails out their buddies, no one is helping me to feed my kids, . People who claim to be republican have no idea what the true republican ideals stand for. Your false prophet Bush is nothing but a dictator, who is driving this nation down the toilet, ofcourse the illegal aliens think this place is heaven. And who is supporting them... BUSH!

A deficit near zero.., please study economics. The market was going down way faster than it is now in the last year Clinton was president. Please, name me one thing Clinton did as President? Better than that, tell me one thing that Hillary did? I'll give you a couple days maybe weeks for an answer but honestly, I'll be waiting.

Guest Mr. Economy

"Don;t buy what you can't afford"? That's right! Tell that to the fools that took out a mortgage loan that couldn't afford it. Tell that to the fools that wanted to raise the minnumum wage(Pellosi, Reid and Kennedy). Tell that to the fools that put the small businessman out of business. You are a real idiot who should be watching Fox news or listening to the AM radio stations!

Guest Guest

ONce again the Bushies claim it was like that when they got there.... eight years ago. That is the same excuse Homer Simpson uses. Give me a break. I don't mean to say that neither side is at fault, but when there is an opportunity to make things right, there isn't a repug on the face of the planet that will make the drastic changes necessary for true honest government.

Grandpa McCain tried to pass "pork reform" and hillary and obama voted for it but the bill was defeated by an overwhelming majority of Senate. HOw could that be. Both Dems and Repugs voted against it. Will there constituents vote them out....>?

There should be NO PORK! There should be no more spending on a proxy war! Higher education should be free so that all ignorant morons will atleast have an informed basis for their beliefs.

Reason is the greatest enemy of Faith

Guest Guest

In addition to "Don't buy what you can't afford", there is another rule "Don't have more kids than you can afford". It seems you violated that rule also.

@

Guest alan greenspan
"Don;t buy what you can't afford"? That's right! Tell that to the fools that took out a mortgage loan that couldn't afford it. Tell that to the fools that wanted to raise the minnumum wage(Pellosi, Reid and Kennedy). Tell that to the fools that put the small businessman out of business. You are a real idiot who should be watching Fox news or listening to the AM radio stations!

winner: dumbest post ever.

Archived