joh bruno guilty spitzer was right on troopergate

OP.

I think the media would love to make spitzer out to be the bad guy but the truth is he blew the whistle. yea spitzer lost all credibility but the truth about joseph bruno still stands he used and still does use our state resources and money for his own personal bennefit.

Guest Guest

They all do. Who do you think to promotes LIbous and his "Books" reading program, you do. I found this fact even more bizzare when all state senator have similar programs in their districts.

Could this be called a collective effort by our wonderful elected officials to stay in office?

Of course it is, just seasoned elected professionals (libous) (hardened criminals?) know how to better hide their activities. Spitzer was obviously too arrogant and gullable to think he was above the "illegal slim".

Guest A TAXPAYER
I think the media would love to make spitzer out to be the bad guy but the truth is he blew the whistle. yea spitzer lost all credibility but the truth about joseph bruno still stands he used and still does use our state resources and money for his own personal bennefit.

Everyone keeps forgetting Bruno is a crook....he is a piece of shyt.....

Bruno was wrong with using the state aircraft for his own personel use.....he he once apologized...?? I think not...

Guest Guest
They all do. Who do you think to promotes LIbous and his "Books" reading program, you do. I found this fact even more bizzare when all state senator have similar programs in their districts.

Could this be called a collective effort by our wonderful elected officials to stay in office?

Of course it is, just seasoned elected professionals (libous) (hardened criminals?) know how to better hide their activities. Spitzer was obviously too arrogant and gullable to think he was above the "illegal slim".

You know you are bad mouthing a man who is working to educate children.

Off the couch bud, there is a society out, contribute.

Guest Guest

If you want your tax dollars to pay for elected officials to hunt other elected officials, be my guest. Not me.

At least Nixon used his own money when he did this, Spitzer used ours.

Archived