Dangers of War

Guest Bravery

Guest alabama national guard
INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HillaryTuzla2.jpg

that's more danger than GWB has ever been in while in combat. add his entire administration as well.

Guest Guest
G.W. BUSHWACKER - I am the WAR PRESIDENT! I am not afraid to spill American Blood for Democracy!!!

BEND OVER LIBERAL GRAB THOSE ANKELS THE MUSLIMS WILL LOVE YOUR BOY BORAK HUSSAIN OBAMA>

Guest Guest
Nice pictures of GW's war.

Wonder what Mac's war will look like? Anybody with a picture of Iran?

@

No a$$face you can deny all you like but that is your candidates husbands war.

And we know it is not your war because you are a treasonist liberal puke.

Guest rudy g.
THAT IS NOT WAR THIS IS TRULY WAR BUT OUR LIBERAL FRIENDS DON"T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE.

wtc1_11_400.jpgwtc7_11_200.jpg

@

newsflash: 9/11 on republican watch. many warnings before. couldn't connect the dots. open borders. visas for all the terrorists. mostly saudi's. the bush family's favorite country. somehow country is safer with republicans fighting people who have nothing to do with terrorist acts in US. terrorism increases with all of our allies. we are more at risk since the republicans let 9/11 happen. taliban regaining control in afghanistan. keep showing pictures of an event the republicans let happen. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!

newsflash: 9/11 on republican watch. many warnings before. couldn't connect the dots. open borders. visas for all the terrorists. mostly saudi's. the bush family's favorite country. somehow country is safer with republicans fighting people who have nothing to do with terrorist acts in US. terrorism increases with all of our allies. we are more at risk since the republicans let 9/11 happen. taliban regaining control in afghanistan. keep showing pictures of an event the republicans let happen. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did Clinton do to stop terrorism???

Guest rudy g.
What did Clinton do to stop terrorism???

and that is relevant because...? i know it is a pre-conditioned response from the mindless when they have no response. i do know he did enough so that we were not attacked on our own soil by foreign terrorists. that alone puts him above GWB.

and that is relevant because...? i know it is a pre-conditioned response from the mindless when they have no response. i do know he did enough so that we were not attacked on our own soil by foreign terrorists. that alone puts him above GWB.

Like I said....what did he do? Remember 95% of the planing and training for 9-11 happened while Clinton was president. And just so you know, when US war ships are at sea they are considered US sovereign territory, so the bombing of the USS Cole technically happened on US "soil". The same is true for US embassies and bases, remember the marine barracks bombing???

Guest rudy g.
Like I said....what did he do? Remember 95% of the planing and training for 9-11 happened while Clinton was president. And just so you know, when US war ships are at sea they are considered US sovereign territory, so the bombing of the USS Cole technically happened on US "soil". The same is true for US embassies and bases, remember the marine barracks bombing???

nominee: dumbest and most inaccurate post ever.

@

Guest rudy g.
What part is inaccurate???

i can't believe i'm responding to this. please list all aspects of planning and training of 9/11 assigning a % to each item. then site the source you got it from. it's very easy to throw around numbers when you have no clue what you are talking about. you just happened to pull 95% out of your butt. no accuracy needed.

i can tell you as fact that 100% of the execution of 9/11 was done under GWB's watch. maybe he stayed on vacation too long. that is fact. your imaginary world is not. what if bin laden started planning 9/11 during reagan's term. would you be blaming him? of course not. you are not capable of even following your own insane theories.

finally, when someone says US soil, you know darn well that it means the inland of the US. but you can't even accept the fact and make up more fantasy scenerios. you are pathetic.

you are not worthy of debate. you have shown that your insanity cannot be helped. you use false statistics and manipulate words whose meaning is know by all. you compare hillary lying about her trip to GWB letting 9/11 happen.

sorry, you just don't cut mustard for simple debate.

i can't believe i'm responding to this. please list all aspects of planning and training of 9/11 assigning a % to each item. then site the source you got it from. it's very easy to throw around numbers when you have no clue what you are talking about. you just happened to pull 95% out of your butt. no accuracy needed.

i can tell you as fact that 100% of the execution of 9/11 was done under GWB's watch. maybe he stayed on vacation too long. that is fact. your imaginary world is not. what if bin laden started planning 9/11 during reagan's term. would you be blaming him? of course not. you are not capable of even following your own insane theories.

finally, when someone says US soil, you know darn well that it means the inland of the US. but you can't even accept the fact and make up more fantasy scenerios. you are pathetic.

you are not worthy of debate. you have shown that your insanity cannot be helped. you use false statistics and manipulate words whose meaning is know by all. you compare hillary lying about her trip to GWB letting 9/11 happen.

sorry, you just don't cut mustard for simple debate.

training

http://www.prisonplanet.com/alleged_hijack...d_us_bases.html

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/683026/posts

Are you telling me that an aircraft carrier or a US embassy is not sovereign US territory?

http://itssd.blogspot.com/2007/10/us-milit...-treaty_04.html

http://www.dinocrat.com/archives/2006/07/2...itory-who-knew/

Your last statement clearly shows that you have no objectivity on this subject. I asked you what Bubba did to stop terrorism and you gave me no answer what so ever, you only assumed me to be a "Bush Bot" and slammed me. Little do you know though I hate Bush! And can't wait to see him go. You on the other hand are just as enamored by Bubba as you assumed I was about Bush....pretty ironic if you ask me.

@

Guest rudy g.
No answer??? That is what I thought, grow up.

@

your so stupid that you don't even know when someone has discarded you like the piece of trash that you are. i could have a more intelligent debate with an infant. keep replying to yourself.

Guest rudy.g
your so stupid that you don't even know when someone has discarded you like the piece of trash that you are. i could have a more intelligent debate with an infant. keep replying to yourself.

sorry. you're, not your. it's bill clinton's fault.

@

Archived