JC gets blown out by Waverly

Guest Guest

Has to be the worst team I've ever seen. Disgusted in Johnson City's sports program and disgusted in Woitech's coaching performance. His team worsened as the season went on. Where's all the "great" prospects JC used to have?

woitAch is not a bad coach, he was just given absolutely nothing to work with. His team is nearly all juniors and sophomores. Give them another season or two and they shouldn't b losing by at least 20 every game, they may not be champs but at least not whitney point runner-ups

woitAch is not a bad coach, he was just given absolutely nothing to work with. His team is nearly all juniors and sophomores. Give them another season or two and they shouldn't b losing by at least 20 every game, they may not be champs but at least not whitney point runner-ups

Even John Wooden wouls lose with that team. MW loves basketball, give him credit for trying to improve that team.

Guest sports mom

I have to disagree. While the team was young--no seniors--and the year was expected to be anything but winning the coach doesn't help matters.

He constantly demeans the boys and never has a positive thing to say. Watch him on the sidelines kick chairs and benches and throw things. He is out of control

The AD needs to step in. I have no son on the team so I can sit back and watch his shenanigans. I feel bad for anyone he coaches.

Guest sportsfan
Has to be the worst team I've ever seen. Disgusted in Johnson City's sports program and disgusted in Woitech's coaching performance. His team worsened as the season went on. Where's all the "great" prospects JC used to have?

relax you moron........they are highschool kids ......give them a break. are you one of those ignorant Al Bundy losers that have no life so you live through high school kids in sports and bitch whenever your team loses or makes a mistake........ put that kind of passion into your own life you might get out that peice of crap apartment or run-down house you live in. GET A LIFE LOSER!

(p.s. j.c. has always sucked in sports so you should be used to it by now!)

Guest another guest
relax you moron........they are highschool kids ......give them a break. are you one of those ignorant Al Bundy losers that have no life so you live through high school kids in sports and bitch whenever your team loses or makes a mistake........ put that kind of passion into your own life you might get out that peice of crap apartment or run-down house you live in. GET A LIFE LOSER!

(p.s. j.c. has always sucked in sports so you should be used to it by now!)

If by "sports" you mean basketball and football recently, you are right. but to dump all JC sports together is silly-look at wrestling forever, girls swimming (up until this past year), girls Xc (2x STAC champs), boys baseball (state runnerups last year) and so on. Get a little perspective!

If by "sports" you mean basketball and football recently, you are right. but to dump all JC sports together is silly-look at wrestling forever, girls swimming (up until this past year), girls Xc (2x STAC champs), boys baseball (state runnerups last year) and so on. Get a little perspective!

agree with previous poster

take away football and basketball and jc sports are pretty good,boys especially.

soccer,wrestling baseball hockey(i know its club) golf swim bowling

girls x-country and track, swim

these are all competitive or champions every year

to many people are hung up on football and basketball because they get more ink in the press

there are lots more sports than those two and it sems most of the better athletes at jc play them and not the big two

• 2 weeks later...

Im from Jc and to be honest, Football and basketball are pretty much a joke to many of the kids. Wrestling, swimming and baseball are much more favored. But yeah, im really sorry Joe is disgusted in the effort of the basketball team. I'm sure everyone cares. I'ts HS sports let em have fun u dummy.

Archived