When are they announcing M-E football coach??

Guest Guest

It is official,Frasier with Crooks as Assistant and Jamie Edwards as P.R. guy. They get a young coach, someoone to carry him through the School problems if any,and the best P.R. person in the Triple Cities.

It is official,Frasier with Crooks as Assistant and Jamie Edwards as P.R. guy. They get a young coach, someoone to carry him through the School problems if any,and the best P.R. person in the Triple Cities.

Rumor central. It is definately not Frasier. It's Gallagher, check the board minutes at ME. Enjoy that!

Guest guest
Rumor central. It is definately not Frasier. It's Gallagher, check the board minutes at ME. Enjoy that!

Where did you see the minutes? I see old ones on the website.

If it is Gallagher, did the appoint him? If not, why the wait?

Guest football dad
Where did you see the minutes? I see old ones on the website.

If it is Gallagher, did the appoint him? If not, why the wait?

definitelt Ben Buillock father Bob to coach the line abd Crooks to run the offennse.look for the story this week coming up

@

Guest Tom Hairless

Where does Edwards fit in? Bullock is a good pick,he worked with others and was part of Spartonville for years. Crooks can always contribute as can Edwards.What about Tom Harris can he get into this,doesn't his kid play as well as Yesensky? I heard Dinka might do the play by Play of the games in the Press Box.

Guest guest
Where does Edwards fit in? Bullock is a good pick,he worked with others and was part of Spartonville for years. Crooks can always contribute as can Edwards.What about Tom Harris can he get into this,doesn't his kid play as well as Yesensky? I heard Dinka might do the play by Play of the games in the Press Box.

My question is, if it is Gallagher as the one person said, why is there no announcement? Does that mean there is BOE push back? If so, what is the fall back plan?

By the time they name a coach, it will be time to start the season.

@

Guest guest

definitelt Ben Buillock father Bob to coach the line abd Crooks to run the offennse.look for the story this week coming up

Yeah that will happen!

X

Archived