Muscle Milk...

Guest johnny

Guest Guest

Make sure you get the 'Collegiate' variety, not the generic kind. The generic contains a compound which breaks down into a highly toxic substance. Google "Muscle Milk toxic."

I felt better taking the muscle milk than the lipitor my doctor prescribed which got me into a muscle mess.

I didn't bomb the muscle milk but it sure helped rebuild the mass I lost thanks to a drug I wont take no matter what.

Guest Guest

Buy it at Barbells of Binghamton on the parkway up towards vestal high- I've gone there for years and the guy that runs it is really nice and knowledgeable. Also, everything there costs way less than the stores in the mall.

Buy it at Barbells of Binghamton on the parkway up towards vestal high- I've gone there for years and the guy that runs it is really nice and knowledgeable. Also, everything there costs way less than the stores in the mall.

Agreed, Decent prices (although protein is going through the roof!) and a good guy that runs Barbells of Bing. Far better than those chains like GNC. I went in there and what I believe to be a cow behind the counter with her 3 pack of cinna-bons and McD's shake was giving me workout advice. No Thanks.

@

Guest Guest

there's also a small place in the Small Mall in the same building as Magic City Music Hall, on the left.

I went in a few times and the guy was very friendly and helpful.

@

Archived