Surge is not working

Guest mulligan

Guest mulligan

Msnbc is reporting that the surge is not working as there is major fighting going on in the green zone. We need Al Gore to run for president!!!

Guest Guest
Msnbc is reporting that the surge is not working as there is major fighting going on in the green zone. We need Al Gore to run for president!!!

OK, here's what's going down now.

All hell has broken loose again and Iran is behind it.

Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki has finally shown that he has grown a pair. He ordered Iraqi Security Forces to quell the Mehdi Army troublemakers in Basra.

The battle occurring there now has had reactions in Najaf, Karbala and there is some unrest in Baghdad now. In fact, Baghdad's gone a little nuts during the last few days, sounding somewhat like the days of old. Lots of racket coming from the direction of Sadr City.

But here's the silver lining: This is all being done without the coalition. Sure, they're standing by in case they need to help, but what we have is Iraqis dealing with Iraqi problems.

That is a big step. And it took a lot of courage for PM Maliki to make the decision he did. This is a good test to see how far the coalition training has developed for the ISF.

It's too early to say, and a lot is going to depend on what happens over the next few days, but Iran may have to pay the piper soon, one way or the other.

Enough is enough from those cockroaches next door.

Go get 'em, Iraq. We're standing behind you.

@

Guest Guest
OK, here's what's going down now.

All hell has broken loose again and Iran is behind it.

Prime Minister Nouri al Maliki has finally shown that he has grown a pair. He ordered Iraqi Security Forces to quell the Mehdi Army troublemakers in Basra.

The battle occurring there now has had reactions in Najaf, Karbala and there is some unrest in Baghdad now. In fact, Baghdad's gone a little nuts during the last few days, sounding somewhat like the days of old. Lots of racket coming from the direction of Sadr City.

But here's the silver lining: This is all being done without the coalition. Sure, they're standing by in case they need to help, but what we have is Iraqis dealing with Iraqi problems.

That is a big step. And it took a lot of courage for PM Maliki to make the decision he did. This is a good test to see how far the coalition training has developed for the ISF.

It's too early to say, and a lot is going to depend on what happens over the next few days, but Iran may have to pay the piper soon, one way or the other.

Enough is enough from those cockroaches next door.

Go get 'em, Iraq. We're standing behind you.

@

Thank you for your front line reporting, Mr. Ernie Pyle. And we thought you were killed in action during WW2!

Keep up the great work and watch those incoming!

P.S.

Keep that dial on Fox News and relay any new updates from Sean or Rush!

Guest Guest

Iran has stepped in to broker a cease fire.

Most disturbing is calling the Iranians cockroaches. Dehumanization is a step on the way to warfare. Dismissing a group of people as insects makes it easier to attack them and reduces the justifications to platitudes.

Nice post DELETED .

Guest Guest

Most disturbing is calling the Iranians cockroaches. Dehumanization is a step on the way to warfare. Dismissing a group of people as insects makes it easier to attack them and reduces the justifications to platitudes.

Nice post Dick.

Just keepin' it real, DELETED.

Guest Guest

Nice post DELETED.

I like the way you showed by example that name calling is not good. First you criticize the poster for calling the Iranians cockroaches then you continue on and call him a DELETED.

Real class.

Hypocrite.

Guest Guest

Nice post DELETED.

I looked up the word "platitude" in the dictionary, and all I saw was this post.

Guest Guest
Thank you for your front line reporting, Mr. Ernie Pyle. And we thought you were killed in action during WW2!

Keep up the great work and watch those incoming!

P.S.

Keep that dial on Fox News and relay any new updates from Sean or Rush!

Is this supposed to be a rebuttal? Keep that dial on Olberdunce and you'll forever remain braindead.

Guest Guest
I like the way you showed by example that name calling is not good. First you criticize the poster for calling the Iranians cockroaches then you continue on and call him a sexual organ.

Real class.

Hypocrite.

When I read it, I took it that he meant Dick, as in Cheney.

Where's your head at?

Guest Guest
When I read it, I took it that he meant Dick, as in Cheney.

Where's your head at?

WAAAAAAHHHHHH! Stop dehumanizing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(

Guest Guest
Is this supposed to be a rebuttal? Keep that dial on Olberdunce and you'll forever remain braindead.

I'm afraid your Bushbot brains are located up your silly re - BUTT - als!

Bush has done some good things and in many ways he has acted like a liberal which is why I have contempt for him. Aids-infected liberals may be happy looking at the ground with their heads down and being labeled "losers", but I and many others would not be happy about being labeled "losers".

PMSNBC is an aids-infected liberal organization that has a one-sided agenda. They have taken, in this case, something good and made it look bad. The surge has apparently been put on hold temporarily to let the Iraqis start controlling the situation there, and these cockroaches are making it look like the surge is not working. What pukes they are!!!

And so are you!!!! :wacko:

Guest Guest

Iraq grew up a little more over the last few days. The media's spinning the daylights out of it...but Iraq is standing on its own. Baby steps perhaps, but very significant baby steps.

Guest Guest

Expecting a liberal to cite "facts" is like asking a Labrador retriever to sing an aria from Tosca. They both look at you with the same confused gaze while continuing to drool and bark.

Guest Guest
Expecting a liberal to cite "facts" is like asking a Labrador retriever to sing an aria from Tosca. They both look at you with the same confused gaze while continuing to drool and bark.

I love it.

Guest Guest
Bush has done some good things and in many ways he has acted like a liberal which is why I have contempt for him. Aids-infected liberals may be happy looking at the ground with their heads down and being labeled "losers", but I and many others would not be happy about being labeled "losers".

PMSNBC is an aids-infected liberal organization that has a one-sided agenda. They have taken, in this case, something good and made it look bad. The surge has apparently been put on hold temporarily to let the Iraqis start controlling the situation there, and these cockroaches are making it look like the surge is not working. What pukes they are!!!

And so are you!!!! :wacko:

Five years, 4000 American lives, thousands of more casualties and untold billions of dollars later the Green Zone is not even secured.

Refute that fact you scum sucking, feces eating pig.

Guest Guest
Five years, 4000 American lives, thousands of more casualties and untold billions of dollars later the Green Zone is not even secured.

Yeah, most of the MSM is pulling for the other team in this one...

Wanna bet that should a Dem win in Nov. media wil find that the country has “turned a corner” and things will be just fine.

Guest Guest

Muqtada al-Sadr is like a giant Hemorrhoid that will always be a pain in the Iraqi DELETED until surgically removed.

I would not put it past Reverend Wright to honor Muqtada al-Sadr as (MOTY) Man Of The Year for 2008 thereby joining another of Hussein Obamas hero's Calypso Louie Farrakhan.

@

Guest Guest

Six days after the Iraqi government launched Operation Knights’ Charge in Basrah against the Mahdi Army and other Iranian-backed Shia terror groups, Muqtada al Sadr, the Leader of the Mahdi Army, has called for his fighters to lay down their weapons and cooperate with Iraqi security forces. Sadr’s call for an end to the fighting comes as his Mahdi Army has taken serious losses since the operation began. . . .Since the fighting began on Tuesday 358 Mahdi Army fighters were killed, 531 were wounded, 343 were captured, and 30 surrendered. The US and Iraqi security forces have killed 125 Mahdi Army fighters in Baghdad alone, while Iraqi security forces have killed 140 Mahdi fighters in Basra.

I guess I’m old-fashioned, but that sounds like progress to me.

Guest Guest

NOW TO TRANSLATE FOR THOSE THAT NEED SIGN LAUNGUGE THE FEELINGS ON THIS ISSUE BY THE OP.

0133-0711-1303-1955_SM.jpg

Archived