Don't you just hate it when

Guest Unhappy Camper

Guest Unhappy Camper

You call someone or a company several times, looking for some information or maybe even to do some business, and they never call you back?

I have tried several times to get some help from a local real estate company in binghamton and they never return my calls.

Time to shop around I guess.

Guest Guest

Red Barn??? I wouldn't go there for a fuse! Don't you remember when that owner of RedBarn engaged in a BCV fight on here and made an DELETED out of himself? After that I wouldn't buy anything from him.

Guest Guest
Red Barn??? I wouldn't go there for a fuse! Don't you remember when that owner of RedBarn engaged in a BCV fight on here and made an DELETED out of himself? After that I wouldn't buy anything from him.

Every time some local business owner responds to trollish, baited posts here, BCV posters always make them look like idiots. They get dragged down to the LCD level of too many posters, and end up looking just as stoopit.

It's a lose/lose proposition. I always cringe when I see some business owner on here responding to blatant (usually false) attacks on their businesses.

Fortunately, most of them stay away. they've probably been forewarned.

Guaranteed anonymity brings out the worst in some people.

@

My issues with RB are not blatant lies to bring them down. I can cite chapter and verse in dealing with them.

I had an in-house tech here 2 or 3 weeks ago (at 2/3 the price RB quoted me) and he ran into a problem that only they could answer because it is a RB computer. I called RB and after spending a minute or two going through the recorded messages, I left a message for someone to call me back. They did..............2 weeks later. In the meantime, it took the tech 3 1/2 hours to do the job that should have taken less than hour.

Guest Guest
My issues with RB are not blatant lies to bring them down. I can cite chapter and verse in dealing with them.

I had an in-house tech here 2 or 3 weeks ago (at 2/3 the price RB quoted me) and he ran into a problem that only they could answer because it is a RB computer. I called RB and after spending a minute or two going through the recorded messages, I left a message for someone to call me back. They did..............2 weeks later. In the meantime, it took the tech 3 1/2 hours to do the job that should have taken less than hour.

I wasn't calling out you or anyone else specifically with my post previous to yours.

But you must see all the unwarranted, erroneous attacks on some of our local businesses. It's sad to watch posters spend several pages of posts going back and forth. Someone usually comes up with something that resembles the truth eventually, but the damage is done long before then.

Any business, regardless of what they offer or how big or small they are, is going to leave some customers unsatisfied. Some customers' expectations are way out of line. All companies are owned and staffed by flawed people who make mistakes.

Even I, yes, even I, have made mistakes at my job that I know has alienated some customers.

Guest Guest

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who feels that the Red Barn automated answering service system is lousy. I also had trouble getting anyone to call me back.

Archived