Real Goal of Global Warming

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Last night we had to sit through 15 minutes of pomp and circumstance about the great Al Bore Man Made Global Warming scheme before at long last he finally let it be seen by the whole world what it is all truly about.

today.parcoltop33.98524.ImageFile.jpg

And from my point of view any cause that has received 4 years of uninterrupted TV and mass media time that money just can't buy, I think it speaks volumes that the warmingest in chief has to be spending $300,000,000.00 of his own profits because he thinks the people aren't getting the message. Guess so much for the debate being over.

Guest Guest

Well my dream has been shattered. Last night, vice president Gore revealed that the profits he has made from the Nobel prize and the Academy award winning movie he was involved with is being put into his PR campaign for the planet. Now this is a 300 million dollar campaign, so it begs the question, where is all the money coming from? But the more important problem for me, personally is that it crushes my dream of opening a winery with the former vice president on Newfoundland, since in the time of the climate optimum there were grapes up there. No money and now the global cooling that I think is coming and of course his PR campaign...., I guess my dreams will be crushed like grapes in a winery.

@

Archived