Disturbing film about the Quran

Uncle Geo

Here is a link to a movie produced in the Netherlands about the message the Quran gives to Muslims regarding how they should interact with non-Muslims.

Parts of it are very graphic and disturbing, so be aware that you may possibly be offended.

The film was removed from several websites because of death threats but the Thomas More Law Center has decided to give access to it.

http://www.thomasmore.org/qry/page.taf?id=26

Guest Guest

The whole Islamist threat is ultimately going to completely destroy the worldview of the Left, its no wonder they have their heads in the sand.

Guest Guest

Gosh, what's to hate? mohammed only orchestrated the rape, enslavement and murder of more millions of innocent people than just about anyone in history. Where's the problem?

Now, Jesus...there was a character worthy of disdain. Imagine telling people to love their neighbor, turn the other cheek, and suffer the little children. Sheesh. And his followers...don't get me started on those evil characters.

@

Islam is a very dangerous mind set. Not all that different from Catholics though. Condemn anyone who disagrees with you in the least and believe that murder is ok in the name of God or Allah. The main reason I stay away from organized religion is that it seems to bring out the worst in people. They need strength in numbers and they need an excuse to feel like they are somehow better than other people. More people have been murdered in the history of the world over religion than for any other reason.

Guest agnostic
Here is a link to a movie produced in the Netherlands about the message the Quran gives to Muslims regarding how they should interact with non-Muslims.

Parts of it are very graphic and disturbing, so be aware that you may possibly be offended.

The film was removed from several websites because of death threats but the Thomas More Law Center has decided to give access to it.

http://www.thomasmore.org/qry/page.taf?id=26

this has been muslim doctrine for thousands of years. why the big shock now? oh yeah, it goes great with our domestic policy of fear. let them come to my house. no fear here, just bulletts.

This has been going around on the internet now for sometime:From the Bible:

Beware of light skinned Muslim coming from the East with a silver tongue, it is known as the ANTI-CHRIST!

Obama born of a Muslim and a white Athiest. This is very worrisome.

Guest Guest
Islam is a very dangerous mind set. Not all that different from Catholics though. Condemn anyone who disagrees with you in the least and believe that murder is ok in the name of God or Allah. The main reason I stay away from organized religion is that it seems to bring out the worst in people. They need strength in numbers and they need an excuse to feel like they are somehow better than other people. More people have been murdered in the history of the world over religion than for any other reason.

Yea, I'm with you, I can never say no to those pesky armed Christian missionaries.

I'd post more comments, but the Buddhist gang fights out in the street are making it hard to concentrate. And I have to go get more beer to replace the stuff that the Baptists stole yesterday.

Yea, I'm with you, I can never say no to those pesky armed Christian missionaries.

I'd post more comments, but the Buddhist gang fights out in the street are making it hard to concentrate. And I have to go get more beer to replace the stuff that the Baptists stole yesterday.

Pick up a history book sometime and see how many people have been murdered in the name of Christianity. Times have changed, but the whole "I'm better and more worthy than you" attitude is as strong as ever.

Guest Guest
Pick up a history book sometime and see how many people have been murdered in the name of Christianity. Times have changed, but the whole "I'm better and more worthy than you" attitude is as strong as ever.

Yes read some Accurate History and you will find Islam has killed more people in the last decade alone than all of the deaths laid at the feet of Christianity.

Guest Guest

Heck with the History Book.......pick up a CURRENT newspaper and read about those murdered in the name of Islam. Times indeed have changed since the Middle Ages. Time for you to wake up or have your head sawed off.

Guest Guest

Google "dhimmi". You may see your picture.

Google "dhimmi". You may see your picture.

When did I ever say anything in support of Islam? I think it should be abolished. My point is that religion in general is for weak minded people who need to believe in some invisible man in the sky so they can go on with life. You all will come right out and bash me as I expected. Ever seen the movie "The Matrix"? There is a part in there about people being so brainwashed that they will actually defend the oppressive matrix. That is what religion is to me.

Guest Secondly
When did I ever say anything in support of Islam? I think it should be abolished. My point is that religion in general is for weak minded people who need to believe in some invisible man in the sky so they can go on with life. You all will come right out and bash me as I expected. Ever seen the movie "The Matrix"? There is a part in there about people being so brainwashed that they will actually defend the oppressive matrix. That is what religion is to me.

I can't believe you would actually post this. How dare you post sane, logical thinking on this thread!

Seriously, I'll second your statement. Thanks for posting.

Guest Coulter Moonbat Alert
Hey why did my thread about this disappear? It is a great look into the minds of faithful muslims.

Where is Brighteyes??? I want her to see this.

@

No, marius. It's propaganda by an extreme right winger meant to do nothing more than to exploit the fears of the ignorant.

Question...what if this were a film about the Jews of Israel? What would you call it?

Another question...why are people like you so hell bent to defend your right to be chicken-sh*t?

Guest Guest
No, marius. It's propaganda by an extreme right winger meant to do nothing more than to exploit the fears of the ignorant.

Question...what if this were a film about the Jews of Israel? What would you call it?

Another question...why are people like you so hell bent to defend your right to be chicken-sh*t?

If the Jews wanted the throat slashed of all members of my society I would want them exposed for what they really are.

So whats your reply to that Mr. ostrich??????

@

Guest Guest

No right winger here, this from the mouths of Muslims themselves:

A prominent Islamic cleric and lawyer who support extreme punishment for non-Muslims — including killing and rape.

A question-and-answer session with Imam Abdul Makin in an East London mosque asks why Allah would tell Muslims to kill and rape innocent non-Muslims, including their wives and daughters, according to Islam Watch.

"Because non-Muslims are never innocent, they are guilty of denying Allah and his prophet," the Imam says, according to the report. "If you don't believe me, here is the legal authority, the top Muslim lawyer of Britain."

The lawyer, Anjem Choudary, backs up the Imam's position, saying that all Muslims are innocent.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,344409,00.html

@

Archived