I Hate Em Both But

Guest GuestOHH YEEA SPIN

Guest GuestOHH YEEA SPIN

22% of Democrats Want Clinton to Drop Out; 22% Say Obama Should Withdraw

Now if you listened to the news you would swear that the great out cry from the dem public is IT"S ALL OVER!!!!!

Also heard a interesting number on PMSNBC This evening on one of the shows believe it was softball with chissy matthews, The media has made it seem for the last couple weeks that all these super delegates have started rushing over to the obamanation well seems that mr obama im the alter boy for wright has gotten 13 committed supers surprisingly the same number as mz Clintstone. Would seem to me that the ole MSM even has a hard time reporting without a spin even if it is to of their own.

And by the way my mom never called it spin she called it a lie!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Advertisment

Twenty-two percent (22%) of Democratic voters nationwide say that Hillary Clinton should drop out of the race for the Democratic Presidential nomination. However, the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that an identical number—22%--say that Barack Obama should drop out.

A solid majority of Democrats, 62%, aren’t ready for either candidate to leave the race. Nationally, Clinton and Obama are running essentially even among Likely Democratic Primary Voters in the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll.

Forty-seven percent (47%) of Obama supporters think Clinton should drop out. Thirty-eight percent (38%) of Clinton supporters say Obama should drop out. Those who remain undecided are a bit more likely to suggest that Obama should leave.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...should_withdraw

Archived