BU losing Trufonovic - leading scorer

Guest BU fan

Guest BU fan

BU is losing a decent player as he is not happy playing here or for Brodoas. He had the decency not to comment why he was leaving but Broadus was pretty clear in his statements to the press. I thought it was kind of wrong on his part.

One comment that cracked me up was is comment on how he might call the wrong timeouts but he knows how to recruit people. SO is he saying that he will rely on his recruiting and not his coaching? I think we lost a good one that would have made an impact the next few years in the America East.

Guest Skywalker

He wont comment until he gets his official release, then I bet he blasts BroadAss...could have been first team all conference and we lose him...if he's such a great recruiter, why did all his guys leave already too? Big Trouble at the Events Center...he needs to adjust or pack...frankly I am not sure which I prefer.

Guest shane

The kid was bad news.

BU is losing a decent player as he is not happy playing here or for Brodoas. He had the decency not to comment why he was leaving but Broadus was pretty clear in his statements to the press. I thought it was kind of wrong on his part.

One comment that cracked me up was is comment on how he might call the wrong timeouts but he knows how to recruit people. SO is he saying that he will rely on his recruiting and not his coaching? I think we lost a good one that would have made an impact the next few years in the America East.

Guest Joke!!
maybe he's going to play division 3 ball, where he and the rest of the conference belong.

Probably Division 2!! It's a joke that the America East winner gets into the final 64!! This is a poor conference for NCAA Division 1 BASKETBALL!!

Guest Guest
Probably Division 2!! It's a joke that the America East winner gets into the final 64!! This is a poor conference for NCAA Division 1 BASKETBALL!!

This makes sense!! Maybe BU should have stayed at the Division 2 level!! King Rice would probably be a good D2 level head coach.

Guest Guest

I wonder if you ask Syracuse a couple years ago if this league is a Joke what they would say? Its funny how fast you forgot that Vermont beat Sraycuse and Albany had a good run also two years ago. Plus UMBC played Georgetown tough in the first half. You probably didn't even know these teams played in the America East.

Guest scout
I wonder if you ask Syracuse a couple years ago if this league is a Joke what they would say? Its funny how fast you forgot that Vermont beat Sraycuse and Albany had a good run also two years ago. Plus UMBC played Georgetown tough in the first half. You probably didn't even know these teams played in the America East.

that's an impressive resume. you forgot to mention stony brook's up and coming program. i heard next year they might be able to hang with the girl's club team.

Guest Guest

The kid is going to another DI program according to the paper...and he will have to sit out a season...What is he so unhappy about....sheesh they are dropping like flies out of the program.

Guest Guest

how can anyone who lives in this area comment on poor basketball play?

Oh, that's right, they have plenty of experience watching it at the HS level

Binghamton U is horrible, yet no one from this area is good enough to play for them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest scout
how can anyone who lives in this area comment on poor basketball play?

Oh, that's right, they have plenty of experience watching it at the HS level

Binghamton U is horrible, yet no one from this area is good enough to play for them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

there is no talent in basketball right now in our high schools, but there are plenty of players from this area in the past who went on to play for teams much better than BU. keep on smokin' it.

Guest Guest
there is no talent in basketball right now in our high schools, but there are plenty of players from this area in the past who went on to play for teams much better than BU. keep on smokin' it.

Plenty of players? Name 5 in the last 25 years.....

I'll give you 2 Rob Baxter Fordham and Bob Lazor Arizona St. Hell I'll even give you Chuck Gelatt a flunkout out Syracuse and Depaul. This area is a joke for basketball and anybody who thinks differently has apparently been smoking that yang.

Guest guest
Plenty of players? Name 5 in the last 25 years.....

I'll give you 2 Rob Baxter Fordham and Bob Lazor Arizona St. Hell I'll even give you Chuck Gelatt a flunkout out Syracuse and Depaul. This area is a joke for basketball and anybody who thinks differently has apparently been smoking that yang.

In the past 25 years? King Rice UNC, Baxter Fordham, Nate O'Neill Colgate, Jason Whatley Colgate,

Guest Guest
In the past 25 years? King Rice UNC, Baxter Fordham, Nate O'Neill Colgate, Jason Whatley Colgate,

Colgate is MUCH better basketball than BU? Name the last time a patriot league team has an NCAA tournament win......oh thats right, never. At least Vermont beat Syracuse a few years ago (and almost beat Michigan St.)

Guest Guest

colgate?

ru frickin serious...what a joke

Dave Siock- 'cuse

Guest Guest

sean kearns, sonny spera, dave siock, Gellett (syracuse), sinnicki (boston college), Rick Coleman (UMASS/Buffalo), Rob Middlebrooks (Buffalo), King Rice (The UNC), Jim Ryder (Siena), Aaron Klumpp (Cornell), O'Neil & Whatley (Colgate), Baxter (Fordham), Kieran Piller (Notre Dame/walk-on), Toby Foster (Canisius), Bob Lazor (ASU), ...... and it's not just our area that is down.....

Guest Guest
Colgate is MUCH better basketball than BU? Name the last time a patriot league team has an NCAA tournament win......oh thats right, never. At least Vermont beat Syracuse a few years ago (and almost beat Michigan St.)

The Patriot League has more tournament wins (2) than America East (1). Bucknell beat Kansas in 2005 and Arkansas in 2006.

Guest Guest
colgate?

ru frickin serious...what a joke

Maybe, but they still have gone to the tournament 2 more times than BU (1995, 1996).

Guest Guest
sean kearns, sonny spera, dave siock, Gellett (syracuse), sinnicki (boston college), Rick Coleman (UMASS/Buffalo), Rob Middlebrooks (Buffalo), King Rice (The UNC), Jim Ryder (Siena), Aaron Klumpp (Cornell), O'Neil & Whatley (Colgate), Baxter (Fordham), Kieran Piller (Notre Dame/walk-on), Toby Foster (Canisius), Bob Lazor (ASU), ...... and it's not just our area that is down.....

most of these guys played longer than 25 years ago which is what I originally said. Klumpp never played at Cornell, Pillar never once stepped on the court at Notre Dame and Canisius is not better than Binghamton. Get with the program.

Guest Warner

Lazar was good at crying and bi*ching..never could be a team player!!! Seeeeeeeeeeeee Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LAZ!!!

GO BU!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Binghamton Bearwhiners
Lazar was good at crying and bi*ching..never could be a team player!!! Seeeeeeeeeeeee Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LAZ!!!

GO BU!!!!!!!!!!

GO back to Divison 1 BU we dont need you in American Least

Archived