Elderly Binghamton woman to run for Mayor?

Guest CHAZ

Guest big tymer
:unsure::unsure: It doesn't matter who's running for mayor. Garo will win if he decides to run. This city has had enough of all the nickel and dimers. It is now time for a real leader to come forward and clean up this mess.

Guest David P.

Garo gets my vote as well!

I think Ryan made a big big mistake when he threatend Garo not to run aganist Teri Rennia for the third district. No joking matter he did it!

Garo will obviously do better in a city wide primary then Ryan.

It will be very interesting to say the least. ;)

Guest Guest

I think Ryan made a big big mistake when he threatend Garo not to run aganist Teri Rennia for the third district. No joking matter he did it!

Isn't that Harriot Tubman? The first black woman to ride on a public city bus in Binghamton. I think the year was 2003, maybe 2004.

Guest Guest

Of course Ryan didn't want Garo K. on the city council - Then it would not be the ("We don't know anything") RUBBER STAMP approve anything the Ryan administration wants!!!

No, you've got to read the whole profile -- she admits she drinks -- and she smokes, too (but doesn't say what). Her profile says she's 73, not 80 -- although if she ran and won and served three terms she'd be 85 or 86 at the end of her term.

But, I'd want to stay out of her way if she campaigns around town with her "nappy-headed hoe". LOL!

She certainly would be a better alternative than that other old-time East Sider, Mary Lou Regulski.

And, WOW! Check out ALL of her "friends" -- not just the first four! (the "Friends of Matt Ryan" have nothing on this bunch!).

Guest Guest

I would vote for Garo as well he may have a good chance aganist Ryan, at least he has common sense to deal with our Cities issues.

It's rumored Garo has support from BPD.

But it's also rumored the Republican running could be Rich David.

Guest city council

Would not be surprised if Garo won Democratic Primary that he would run unopposed in General Election, since he is so well like by Republicans.

Would not be surprised if Garo won Democratic Primary that he would run unopposed in General Election, since he is so well like by Republicans.

Garo... PLEASE... sign off and go to sleep...you have lost your mind!

Guest guest

If we end up with 3 people running in the general election again, Ryan will have a very good chance of winning. Citizen's Action will have people coming out of the walls to vote, and everyone else will end up splitting their vote like last time.

Guest Guest

what do you mean he was threatened? do you mean that he backed down because ryan told him to? if he did back down, what soes that say about GARO? not much.

@

Archived