Congratulations

Guest Mr. Mayor

Guest Mr. Mayor

I wish to thank a local JC business that has brought much pride and honor to JC. That business is Tony's Texas Hots.

They have been in business for many years and serve food that is acclaimed by many as the best. Thank you

and congratulations.

Guest JC Fireman
I wish to thank a local JC business that has brought much pride and honor to JC. That business is Tony's Texas Hots.

They have been in business for many years and serve food that is acclaimed by many as the best. Thank you

and congratulations.

An Icon in JC>

Guest BC Voice of Reason
They have the best chile sauce anywhere.

As long as anywhere doesn't include Johnny's Lunch in Jamestown, NY. They have the best chili sauce hands down. Three Texas hots or burgers for less than three bucks!

Guest JC Fireman
As long as anywhere doesn't include Johnny's Lunch in Jamestown, NY. They have the best chili sauce hands down. Three Texas hots or burgers for less than three bucks!

Been there, done that and in no way are Johnny's better than Tony's Texas Hots. If all

you are concerned about is price and cheap, than maybe Johnny's is for you. I want

quality product and taste.

@

Guest BC Voice of Reason
Been there, done that and in no way are Johnny's better than Tony's Texas Hots. If all

you are concerned about is price and cheap, than maybe Johnny's is for you. I want

quality product and taste.

@

Don't lie, you've never had a Johnny's hot dog in your life. You're the same pathetic person that posts as "JC Fireman", "Mr. Mayor", "Policeman" on this thread and create a topic about how great Tony's is every other week. How bad is business that you have to post here constantly to try and get some free advertising?

Archived