IMPEACH MATT RYAN or FORCE RESIGNATION

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The public now needs to get up and stand together and force Matt Ryan to Resign or get together and Impeach him out of office.

He has done nothing but lie about one thing after another. Now that the facts are coming out about this water hike, it shows even more so of how the City Of Binghamton is being run under him as Mayor. Binghamton is bad enough, we don't and CAN NOT allow it to get any worse.

Guest lopez c
The public now needs to get up and stand together and force Matt Ryan to Resign or get together and Impeach him out of office.

He has done nothing but lie about one thing after another. Now that the facts are coming out about this water hike, it shows even more so of how the City Of Binghamton is being run under him as Mayor. Binghamton is bad enough, we don't and CAN NOT allow it to get any worse.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If Ryan is removed who is acting Mayor??? What are the procedures??

good questions. also who would impeach him? would it be put up for a citizen vote or is this something that is decided by the council? Also who would initiate the process?

We all know that it would die a quick death if the council has a say in it. good old marty would kill it in a second for his little democrap buddy ryan.

Guest Guest

This may come as a big big surprise to you, but most people out here in the "real world" don't feel the same wy you do about Mayor Ryan. Most of us think he is doing a rather good job under bad circumstances. Now I know you only can view the world from the distortions here on BC Voice, but come join the real world some day, it is different out here.

This may come as a big big surprise to you, but most people out here in the "real world" don't feel the same wy you do about Mayor Ryan. Most of us think he is doing a rather good job under bad circumstances. Now I know you only can view the world from the distortions here on BC Voice, but come join the real world some day, it is different out here.

a good job increasing taxes and water bills? good job creating unecessary jobs in the city and diverting money to "studies" that benefit his friends? a good job to increase crime in the city? a good job to not only not helping increase business in the city but watching as existing business relocates to other areas?

These are all facts and these are directly related to his ineptitude as a leader. I mean listen to the man talk for petes sake.

and i am not sure who most of you are...maybe most of his friends, but reality says most of binghamton thinks he is a disgrace and is slowly killing the city.

Guest country girl

"This may come as a big big surprise to you, but most people out here in the "real world" don't feel the same wy you do about Mayor Ryan".

Umm, I have hardly heard anybody say that he is doing a good job or that they like him, all I have been hearing is negative feedback.

"Most of us think he is doing a rather good job under bad circumstances".

When he started his position, there were better circumstances than there are now, which leads me to believe that he is the source of creating the bad circumstances that we have now.

Guest Guest

Another complete lie coming directly from the fourth floor of City Hall.

Ask any business owner in town and they will tell you Ryan is destroying the city and their livelihoods.

Guest Guest
a good job increasing taxes and water bills? good job creating unecessary jobs in the city and diverting money to "studies" that benefit his friends? a good job to increase crime in the city? a good job to not only not helping increase business in the city but watching as existing business relocates to other areas?

These are all facts and these are directly related to his ineptitude as a leader. I mean listen to the man talk for petes sake.

and i am not sure who most of you are...maybe most of his friends, but reality says most of binghamton thinks he is a disgrace and is slowly killing the city.

You make good points. You may be converting me.

"This may come as a big big surprise to you, but most people out here in the "real world" don't feel the same wy you do about Mayor Ryan".

Umm, I have hardly heard anybody say that he is doing a good job or that they like him, all I have been hearing is negative feedback.

"Most of us think he is doing a rather good job under bad circumstances".

When he started his position, there were better circumstances than there are now, which leads me to believe that he is the source of creating the bad circumstances that we have now.

Ok to play devils advocate for a second, lets say that ryan came in to office at the wrong time and the circumstances around here were going to be like this not matter who was mayor. He still is a inept leader. A truly good leader would be able to correct some of the problems or at least minimize them. ryan has only made bigger problems. A good leader would be able to rally the community to help him. instead ryan alienates all but the easily influenced of his fellow democrats. See most believe that ryan is so clueless, they can make him do whatever they want.

Guest country girl

"He still is a inept leader. A truly good leader would be able to correct some of the problems or at least minimize them. ryan has only made bigger problems. A good leader would be able to rally the community to help him".

You are absolutely correct on the above Poptart. Hey, I certainly did not vote for him. B)

Guest Guest
Hey, I certainly did not vote for him. B)

Most and more peopel will say that.

Soon we wil be wondering how he ever got into office because nobody will stand by this fool.

Kevin Transue in the Water Board quit.

Guest just some info for you

Found this online: Wikepedia

The procedure for impeachment, or removal, of local officials varies widely. For instance, in New York a mayor is removed directly by the governor "upon being heard" on charges — the law makes no further specification of what charges are necessary or what the governor must find in order to remove a mayor.

I believe the only way to remove a Mayor from office is to vote him out unless he breaks the law, and then it would have to be a very serious offence.

Guest Trump

In the event the mayor leave or is removed from office, the president of the common council (city council) assumes the duties of mayor until a special run-off election is held that November.

In the event the mayor leave or is removed from office, the president of the common council (city council) assumes the duties of mayor until a special run-off election is held that November.

so what you are saying is that we would go from the frying pan to the fire? No wonder ryan stuffed the council with his stooges. he knew that we wouldn't kick him out for fear of even more ineptitude to follow him.

Guest Guest

Mayors can't be impeached nor can you force them out of office. You have to wait for election time then vote more wisely

Guest Guest

So what everyone is saying then is no matter what, he can tear this City apart more then he is doing now and there ain't a thing anyone can do about it?

I can not believe that. There has got to be something that can ben done to get rid of this BS'r and his FERRY ban of aids.

Archived