Express Auto Credit

Guest fslgkns

Guest fslgkns

I'd like to read some customer reviews of Express Auto Credit. A girl at work said she loved dealing with them.

Also, what is there connection to the Gaults?

Guest Guest
I'd like to read some customer reviews of Express Auto Credit. A girl at work said she loved dealing with them.

Also, what is there connection to the Gaults?

bob gault owns it. his daughter runs it

@

Guest Guest

I checked them out for kicks. They had a 97 blazer with 92k miles. They wanted $7995. You put $2200 down and pay $270 a month (which is what 95% of their vehicles payments are). In 3 years you own a 15 year old car for $11,000 with 150-160 thousand miles dedending on usage. I bought a 2001 blazer for $4400 cash and it had 82K miles on it.

@

I checked them out for kicks. They had a 97 blazer with 92k miles. They wanted $7995. You put $2200 down and pay $270 a month (which is what 95% of their vehicles payments are). In 3 years you own a 15 year old car for $11,000 with 150-160 thousand miles dedending on usage. I bought a 2001 blazer for $4400 cash and it had 82K miles on it.

@

LOOK UP ROAD LOANS.COM. THESE EZ PAY, WE FINANCE, AND BUY HERE PAY HERE,ETC ARE PRIMARILY MEANT TO SCREW YOU. HI MILEAGE SLEDS, AUCTION CARS, NOT EVEN A REPUTABLE CAR DEALER WANTS, ACTUALLY DEALER DISCARDS. THE USED CAR LOT INDEPENDENTS BUY MOST OF THEIR CARS FROM WAVERLY AUTO AUCTION OR OTHER AUCTION HOUSES.

OLD SAYING," BUYER BEWARE". I LOVE THE "OUR NAME MEANS A GREAT DEAL?" AS OPPOSED TO A BAD DEAL???? LMAO. OR "WE STAND BEHIND EVERY VEHICLE SOLD?" NO DELETED !!!!

WATCH OUT FOR THE LOT LIZARDS WHO WANT TO DELETED YOU!!!!

Guest Guest

so, you must be the BILL GATES of independent auto sales. what is wrong with getting cars at auctions. do you not understand that off lease cars are purchased from the auctions. adessa in syracuse has a chrysler auction every wednesday for off lease vehicles. three year old vehicles, some with less than 25,000 miles there for a reason, OFF LEASE. waverly has a GM auction and newburgh has a ford auction. what is wrong with purchasing that vehicle that still comes with factory waranty? get your facts straight and then come back with a sensible posting.

@

Guest in the know
so, you must be the BILL GATES of independent auto sales. what is wrong with getting cars at auctions. do you not understand that off lease cars are purchased from the auctions. adessa in syracuse has a chrysler auction every wednesday for off lease vehicles. three year old vehicles, some with less than 25,000 miles there for a reason, OFF LEASE. waverly has a GM auction and newburgh has a ford auction. what is wrong with purchasing that vehicle that still comes with factory waranty? get your facts straight and then come back with a sensible posting.

@

the business mentioned is a buy here, pay here. they charge approx. 20% interest. it is for people with terrible credit who cannot get a bank loan. it is the same thing as "just in time". they prey on desperate people who cannot afford a bicycle much less a car. the cars are junk. when the people stop paying, they repocess it and sell it again. they even take anything for a trade, like ATV'S and and other things of value. that should give you an idea of what they are doing. they know they are fleecing you, and they will take your first born in trade. buy here, pay here's are only for credit challenged people. it is their only chance to buy a car even though they have never paid a bill in their life.

@

I DO. THESE OFF LEASE CARS AREN'T SOLD BY USED CAR LOTS MOSTLY AT REAL AUTO DEALERS, NOT WANNA BEE'S LIKE YOU. OLD SAYING BUY A SLED AND YOU GOT A SLED. HI MILEAGE PIGS.

FIND A GOOD SELECTION OF LOW MILEAGE, OFF LEASE CARS AT THE" WANNA B USED CAR DEALER. OK DICK?

@

Archived