The "B" Mets

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
The B-METS are here to stay in Binghamton !!!

What did the taxpayers of the City of Binghamton have to give the millionaire owners of the Mets to get them to stay?

Guest Guest

BIG DEAL ! ! ! !

Now we can all look forward to the over kill on the fireworks again. Maybe once a month is okay, but not after every single game. It's to much for us working class that have to get up in the morning and go to work, getting woke up at night because of stupid fireworks.

Guest SIlent Horseman
The B-METS are here to stay in Binghamton !!!

who cares its by the taxpayers of course there was a secretive deal to keep them in this dump of a city we call binghamton outta fear that if the Binghamton Mets did leave the area they said and i Qoute we dont know what we would do unqoute

Guest Trenton Thunder Supporter
Go away!

make us go away if we dont like the binghamton mets its our right to hate them so you go away you little defender of the mets

make us go away if we dont like the binghamton mets its our right to hate them so you go away you little defender of the mets

Go away!

Guest B-Mets= Joke of a team
Go away!

Binghamton Mets= Joke of a team and yes i am a hater of the binghamton mets big whoppy deal i dont give a damn if you defend your lousy shrimp of a team

Guest Guest
Binghamton Mets= Joke of a team and yes i am a hater of the binghamton mets big whoppy deal i dont give a damn if you defend your lousy shrimp of a team

Dude, you are way to easy to DELETED :D I say the same two words and you get all riled up. I would hate to see what it's like when you're drunk :blink:

Guest Savagenation Supporter

i dont drink i am just tired of stupid b-mets interupting the savagenation and weekend programs i know its for ratings and revune but still for the love of God try have afternoon games on 1360 AM not always WNBF 1290 thank you

Guest Guest

You sound like some irishman who does not like the English!!!! Binghamton Mets are real smoooooooothhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! They need to build some seats in the outfield so we can heckleeeeeeeeeeee the bullpen and the outfielders!!!!!!!!!

Guest support a yankees farmteam
You sound like some irishman who does not like the English!!!! Binghamton Mets are real smoooooooothhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! They need to build some seats in the outfield so we can heckleeeeeeeeeeee the bullpen and the outfielders!!!!!!!!!

yeah and people will senak into mets staduim wearing yankees shirts instead "b-mets shirts"

Guest Go Mets!

The B-Mets will be in Binghamton for years to come. Not because the city of Binghamton offered some type of lavish gifts to the owners of the parent club, but because the affiliation between New York and Binghamton just makes sense due to proximity between Binghamton and New York City. Binghamton being a "dump of a city" has nothing to do with the affiliation between the city and the Mets. New York keeps us around because it makes it easier to send players to the minors for rehab assignments being we are only 3 hours away. The Mets are also looking to bring their triple-A team to Syracuse to make it easier to send players around the system. Some people on here need to stop complaining about the team being around. In general, these are probably the people who also say there is never anything to do in Binghamton. Go support the Bmets

Guest Go Trenton Thunder
The B-Mets will be in Binghamton for years to come. Not because the city of Binghamton offered some type of lavish gifts to the owners of the parent club, but because the affiliation between New York and Binghamton just makes sense due to proximity between Binghamton and New York City. Binghamton being a "dump of a city" has nothing to do with the affiliation between the city and the Mets. New York keeps us around because it makes it easier to send players to the minors for rehab assignments being we are only 3 hours away. The Mets are also looking to bring their triple-A team to Syracuse to make it easier to send players around the system. Some people on here need to stop complaining about the team being around. In general, these are probably the people who also say there is never anything to do in Binghamton. Go support the Bmets

and if we dont support the loser mets what would you do beg for us to convert yankee fans into mets fan not in your life bub

Guest Roman
and if we dont support the loser mets what would you do beg for us to convert yankee fans into mets fan not in your life bub

If we lived during the Roman Empire you would definately get a thumbs down by the crowd and would have to face the lions before your death!!!! Go support the atmosphere not the fact that you are a yankee fan or whoever you support!!!! Ignorance is non educated!!!! Just like the civil war wasnt about color it was about economics. So support your economy before there is a war in your back yard of broome county!

@

Guest billlli
BIG DEAL ! ! ! !

Now we can all look forward to the over kill on the fireworks again. Maybe once a month is okay, but not after every single game. It's to much for us working class that have to get up in the morning and go to work, getting woke up at night because of stupid fireworks.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

I get the affiliation alright. Binghamton+NYC=Mega Drug Deals

Guest Guest
heres a better one Binghamton+NYC= Mega Drug Murder Captal

No, it's not like were Compton :lol: Drugs are the main concern around here!

@

Archived