State Cup Draws

Guest Soccer_fan

Guest Soccer_fan

I just checked out the draws for the State Cup and our area has no team entered in u12b, u12g, u13g, u14g, u14b, u17g, u19b, u19g? Thats 1/2 of of age groups and we can't field teams? Its kind of tough to claim to be an elite club when you can't even field teams in the majority of brackets. Time to wake up Fusion and realize you need to change or your programs will crumble, only one feeder team left (u13b) in your program and if you keep belittling all the club teams and coaches you'll continue to lose any hope of getting the program going.

Best of luck to all the teams and players from our area when they play. Hopefully the u15g will continue the streak to 3 in a row.

Guest Guest
I just checked out the draws for the State Cup and our area has no team entered in u12b, u12g, u13g, u14g, u14b, u17g, u19b, u19g? Thats 1/2 of of age groups and we can't field teams? Its kind of tough to claim to be an elite club when you can't even field teams in the majority of brackets. Time to wake up Fusion and realize you need to change or your programs will crumble, only one feeder team left (u13b) in your program and if you keep belittling all the club teams and coaches you'll continue to lose any hope of getting the program going.

Best of luck to all the teams and players from our area when they play. Hopefully the u15g will continue the streak to 3 in a row.

There is a difference between "not being able to field a team" and choosing not to. You must be from one of those lower clubs like SRU, Hiawatha, or Vestal.

Quick question...how many state cup teams did THOSE clubs enter?

Guest Soccer_fan
There is a difference between "not being able to field a team" and choosing not to. You must be from one of those lower clubs like SRU, Hiawatha, or Vestal.

No I'm not from one of those clubs, I just have enjoyed local soccer for a long time now and i found it troubling that we have so few teams trying for a state cup now. From what I've heard there is no difference between "not being able to" and choosing not to for the Fusion right now. This year there were absolutely no cuts on the entire girls side of the program and 3 teams folded. The guys may have had cuts for 1 or 2 teams but they still don't have a full set of teams for cup play. People running Fusion should look and see that there must be a reason they don't have support from the local community in many age groups. Maybe it is because elitists such as you turn people off by constantly putting down the programs that provide you with all your players.

Guest Guest

Quick question...how many state cup teams did THOSE clubs enter?

If youre honest with yourself, you will admit, there are alot of very mediocre Fusion teams.

Guest Guest
Maybe it is because elitists such as you turn people off by constantly putting down the programs that provide you with all your players.

You're right. They come to Fusion to learn the game the correct way. Not from some unlicensed coach with limited playing experience.

Guest Guest
You're right. They come to Fusion to learn the game the correct way. Not from some unlicensed coach with limited playing experience.

But like the previous poster said, they aren't coming as much anymore keep the bashing up until you have no teams left. What playing experience does Shane Cook, Al Labarberra or Rich Pitts have? Limited playing experience at best, so do make such a big deal out of that you only hurt your own argument. Great players aren't always great coaches, and limited play doesn't man limited coaching.

@

Archived