ANNOYING STORE CLERKS

Guest guest

Guest guest

Does anyone stop at the valero gas station on the corner of rte. 12 and rte. 11, across from lowes on upper front street, and get bombarded with , "HI HHHONEY!!!! , WHAT CAN I GET YOU HHONEY, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE HHONEY, HAVE A GOOD DAY HHONEY!!!!" There is a woman that works there that is sooo annoying i have actually stopped going there.

I feel like telling her, first of all, i am NOT your "HONEY", second, a simple hello would suffice. there could be five people in line and she will scream this to every person. as soon as the front doors slide open, she screams across the room at you!! EXTREMELY ANNOYING. PLEASE MAKE HER STOP!!!!!

Guest Guest
Does anyone stop at the valero gas station on the corner of rte. 12 and rte. 11, across from lowes on upper front street, and get bombarded with , "HI HHHONEY!!!! , WHAT CAN I GET YOU HHONEY, IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE HHONEY, HAVE A GOOD DAY HHONEY!!!!" There is a woman that works there that is sooo annoying i have actually stopped going there.

I feel like telling her, first of all, i am NOT your "HONEY", second, a simple hello would suffice. there could be five people in line and she will scream this to every person. as soon as the front doors slide open, she screams across the room at you!! EXTREMELY ANNOYING. PLEASE MAKE HER STOP!!!!!

Got to draw the line somewhere. People complain because people are too mean. People complain because people are overly nice. Learn to accept what comes your way. You sound very miserable!

Guest Guest

LOL. There is a clerk at the Main St. (West side) Giant whose voice I find grating. She's always like: Paper or PLAAAASTIC? That will be ten dollars and FIIIIIFTY CENT. Your change is TWOOOO dollars and TENNNN cent. It's like she very very loudly stresses half the words in her sentences.

Got to draw the line somewhere. People complain because people are too mean. People complain because people are overly nice. Learn to accept what comes your way. You sound very miserable!

I agree. I'd rather have someone be overly nice than mean and miserable!!!

Guest GUEST

there is a BIG difference between "being nice", and being annoying. and no, i am not a miserable person, very happy indeed, especially since i stopped going there. for the person calling me miserable, i don't suppose you have ANY little thing that annoys YOU. could it be YOU are the annoying store clerk?? lol.

Guest The Truth
there is a BIG difference between "being nice", and being annoying. and no, i am not a miserable person, very happy indeed, especially since i stopped going there. for the person calling me miserable, i don't suppose you have ANY little thing that annoys YOU. could it be YOU are the annoying store clerk?? lol.

No I'm not the clerk, but is complaining over the internet going to stop the so called "annoyance"? If you're not miserable then what are you? Learn to be more accepting and you'll feel much better and less stressed out. Trust me I used to criticize many things, but now that I've learned to be polite to people that are polite to me, it is a much better feeling. It's not like this person is cussing you out or throwing punches at you.

I'd rather have a happy clerk than a rude one.

What time of the day is she there? That will narrow it down! and if your unhappy call fran the manager or call tony manley the owner or pam or jack they will make it stop, But comming on here and complaining is going to do no good, If you choose to do nothing about it other than come on here and complain about it then it cant be that bad huh?

Guest Angry Anderson

I'd rather have a clerk that stunk of BO, alcohol and DELETED and was smoking a Marlboro and flicking ashes and blowing the smoke in people's faces.

There's one at the Hess on Main Street too. Drove me NUTS!!!

Guest Guest

This clerk may very well be the new secret weapon we need to combat the evil muslim terrorists blowing up downtown Binghamton. If she calls them "honey" enough, maybe they'll pack up and go back to Deposit. The trick will be getting her into position just before the parade comes through.

@

Guest guest
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes, if you find the trucker looking babe with teeth missing hot, she's WICKED hot, especially when she's standing outside with her manleys' hat on, with a cig sticking out of her face screaming across the parking lot to people as they pull in, HIIII HONEY!!

Archived