Another dem in trouble

Guest ???????

Guest ???????

NY Post Silent on NYC Council Speaker's Party Affiliation

Another Empire State Democrat appears ensnared in a juicy political scandal involving misappropriated money and political patronage.

An article in the April 3 New York Post reports that New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn’s office has been hoarding millions of dollars in taxpayer money. The money was allocated to fake organizations so that it could be saved and used later for political favors.

The Post noted that the money constituted what essentially turned out to be a “slush fund” for the Speaker as it was later used at Quinn's discretion whether it be to reward loyal groups or to provide funding for projects of favored council members.

The Post's Frankie Edozien should be congratulated for the exclusive, but one thing is missing from the story: Quinn’s political party affiliation. Although the newspaper reported that this “bogus bookkeeping” is subject to federal as well as city investigations, not once did the New York Post note that Quinn is a Democrat.

Quinn's official City Council biography trumpets her commitment to a reform agenda including putting forth “landmark campaign finance reform legislation” and increasing transparency in government.

Guest Guest
Where's the demand for hearings and investigatons?

Oh, that's right....Democrats.....silly me...

Ya see that? You are learning.

I wonder if the fbi gave Sandy Berger his Court Ordered Polygraph yet?

Guest Guest

Hell we all know the republicans are lilly white and never do anything illeagal! Look at GW hes made our Country great and theres two chickens in every pot! Im rolling in the dough!

Guest Guest
Hell we all know the republicans are lilly white and never do anything illeagal! Look at GW hes made our Country great and theres two chickens in every pot! Im rolling in the dough!

Every time a toilet flushes,another liberal gets his brains.

Guest Guest

Some republicans are black, and not all blacks like chicken. That is very insentitive of you.

Republican lawbreakers are called to task for what they do.

Maybe not rolling in it, but if you got off your lazy as and quit letting us tax payers support you maybe you would have some "dough."

Other than those 12 years of Carter and the Clintons America has always been Great. Bush only put America back on track.

I know, I know, Bush Done It.

Guest Guest

Sure sounds like life sucks for you. Thanks Mr. President.

@

Guest Guest
Some republicans are black, and not all blacks like chicken. That is very insentitive of you.

Republican lawbreakers are called to task for what they do.

Maybe not rolling in it, but if you got off your lazy as and quit letting us tax payers support you maybe you would have some "dough."

Other than those 12 years of Carter and the Clintons America has always been Great. Bush only put America back on track.

I know, I know, Bush Done It.

Unfortunately the track he has put us on is the one that leads to the missing bridge

Guest Guest
At least we get and have brains unlike the conservatives.

Is it not time for you to go to dinner? I hear your mother calling.

Guest Guest
Unfortunately the track he has put us on is the one that leads to the missing bridge

"Bridge? Bridge? What bridge? Where is my Chivas?!?"

- Ted (The Swimmer) Kennedy

At least we get and have brains unlike the conservatives.

I still wonder why a person like you who is saying the toilet flushing helped get his brains votes for people who say they are going to raise your taxes. You bash those who will lower your taxes and cherish the ones who want you to pay more. Sounds a little masochistic to me. But look at the people who drank the Jim Jones kool-aid. You seem to be in the same category. :wacko:

Guest tom's fan club
I still wonder why a person like you who is saying the toilet flushing helped get his brains votes for people who say they are going to raise your taxes. You bash those who will lower your taxes and cherish the ones who want you to pay more. Sounds a little masochistic to me. But look at the people who drank the Jim Jones kool-aid. You seem to be in the same category. :wacko:

tom's at it again. anyone with a brain knows that both parties have a large number of crooks and get treated with kid gloves. why would you even argue the point? as for raising taxes, the old notion that republicans want smaller government is nonsense. george w. has borrowed more money in 7yrs. than all presidents before him, COMBINED. he has added laws that invade your privacy. he has added the worthless dept. of homeland security. how does that fit into your smaller government theory?

tom's at it again. anyone with a brain knows that both parties have a large number of crooks and get treated with kid gloves. why would you even argue the point? as for raising taxes, the old notion that republicans want smaller government is nonsense. george w. has borrowed more money in 7yrs. than all presidents before him, COMBINED. he has added laws that invade your privacy. he has added the worthless dept. of homeland security. how does that fit into your smaller government theory?

:lol: Glad to see my liberal fan club still exists. I'm trying to figure out what anything you said has to do with my post. :lol:

All I was asking is why do you people like people who tell you they are going to raise your taxes, and hate those who tell you they are going to lower your taxes. This has very masochistic implications which indicate a mental disorder.

Archived