CV Baseball

Guest walrus

Guest Guest
Please, the field was unplayable and Binghamton started a JV pitcher in a non league game.

1. The field wasn't the best but it was far from unplayable.

2. It doesn't matter who the starting pitcher was, when you don't get any hits, you typically don't win.

Bottom line is you need to stop rationalizing and start playing better.

Guest Guest
1. The field wasn't the best but it was far from unplayable.

2. It doesn't matter who the starting pitcher was, when you don't get any hits, you typically don't win.

Bottom line is you need to stop rationalizing and start playing better.

Just to add to that: You're saying the field was "unplayable" well it wasn't just unplayable for Binghamton.

Guest The real sports mind

Here is my first, highly anticipated by people who know real sports, prediction of the spring season.

CV baseball = overrated.

I saw one game, and I will tell you right now CV is way overrated. My 95 year old grandfather could no hit Binghamton with those bums.

Now I understand it is only one game, but like I said, I can analyze real sports.

Guest JC wildcat
Here is my first, highly anticipated by people who know real sports, prediction of the spring season.

CV baseball = overrated.

I saw one game, and I will tell you right now CV is way overrated. My 95 year old grandfather could no hit Binghamton with those bums.

Now I understand it is only one game, but like I said, I can analyze real sports.

I wasn't shocked by the result of this game. Binghamton does have a pretty good pitching staff, but they have a weak hitting team.

Guest Guest

CV has a great baseball team. However, judging by their previous sectional play over the past several years I would be very surprised if they went past the sectional play.

@

Guest Guest
CV has a great baseball team. However, judging by their previous sectional play over the past several years I would be very surprised if they went past the sectional play.

@

You folks are incredible. One game into a season (non league at that) and we are already talking overrated and sectionals.

No team is ranked yet so Sports Mind = Sports Mindless

Sectionals aren't for quite a while and there is no guarantee which teams will even be there.

Let's let the kids play and enjoy it for a while before you start trashing them.

@

Archived