I can't believe it!

Guest Mothers Milk

Guest Mothers Milk

I always look forward to reading the local real estate section in the P&SB on Fridays.

Wow! I can't believe it! That local real estate company that everyone was saying is going down the tubes is beating the pants off the rival Century 21 Office in town. The little real estate company that could;

• Has more listings that its closest competitor
  • Has better marketing and sales promotion
  • Is adding new agents every week
  • Is growing while the other realtors in the area are shrinking
  • Works much harder and delivers the best customer service!

Guest barbra billingsly
I always look forward to reading the local real estate section in the P&SB on Fridays.

Wow! I can't believe it! That local real estate company that everyone was saying is going down the tubes is beating the pants off the rival Century 21 Office in town. The little real estate company that could;

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

Are you going to disclose what wonderful company you are talking about? I hope McKinney isn't paying you to be a troll again! I would also like to point out, that just because this company you are talking about has a lot of agents, doesn't mean they have a lot of closings. And your opinion of the quality of the marketing, sales promotion and customer service, is just your opinion. You have no statistics to prove this is actually true. If you had worked previously for the rival company I would cut you a little slack, not a lot but a little, because at least then you would have experience with both companies and you would be able to make a better comparison. Get back to work.

Archived