Girls dress code

What is up with all these young woman today. I drive downtown Binghamton every day, I'm around the Binghamton High School at lunch time everyday. All I see are girls dressed in pajamas. Whats up with that? Why are all these kids going to school, shopping, just going outside, in their pajamas? I've even seen older woman in stores in their fannel pajamas. I can't believe the lack of self-respect these kids have to the point they go out in public in their pajamas. Roll right out of bed and out the door? Thats just down right lazy and unacceptable to me. Come on ladies, take 5 minutes and throw on a pair of pants.

Guest Guest

It's not just girls anymore. Guys are doing it too. I was sitting in my office on Main Street yesterday and watched a guy walk across the street in PJ's. At least they were clean and they were kinda cute. But not to walk down Main Street or any other Street.

Guest Guest
What is up with all these young woman today. I drive downtown Binghamton every day, I'm around the Binghamton High School at lunch time everyday. All I see are girls dressed in pajamas. Whats up with that? Why are all these kids going to school, shopping, just going outside, in their pajamas? I've even seen older woman in stores in their fannel pajamas. I can't believe the lack of self-respect these kids have to the point they go out in public in their pajamas. Roll right out of bed and out the door? Thats just down right lazy and unacceptable to me. Come on ladies, take 5 minutes and throw on a pair of pants.

That would be really uncomfortable to me. I don't understand why people do it and I could never do it.

It's just fashion...or lack there of.

I'm sure my parents said the same thing when I used to wear parachute pants and bandannas wrapped around my legs in high school.

This will pass and yet another stupid fashion will take it's place......could be worse.

@

Guest Guest
It's called.. DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA!

Ask no respect be it in school, church etc., you get none and this is what we're left with.

Yep very true but now go ask a liberal why we get no respect anymore from outsiders and it is all bushes fault. Has nothing to do with the spiral down the tubes this country has taken since the sixties now does itttt people.

LUNATIC FRINGE!!!!!

Guest Guest
Yep very true but now go ask a liberal why we get no respect anymore from outsiders and it is all bushes fault. Has nothing to do with the spiral down the tubes this country has taken since the sixties now does itttt people.

LUNATIC FRINGE!!!!!

Are you still mad that we lost in Vietnam? Is it still the "hippie's" fault??

Are you still angry that Nixon resigned?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......................

@

Archived