The "confirm code"

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone else ever have a problem with some of the code getting cut off in the box? Sometime you cant tell if its a C or an O or a 0 and then have to keep typing in a new one. Or a B in front and it might really be a 3.

Guest Matthew Brady..
Does anyone else ever have a problem with some of the code getting cut off in the box? Sometime you cant tell if its a C or an O or a 0 and then have to keep typing in a new one. Or a B in front and it might really be a 3.

Just look at the code in the same category as many of the questions category posts, and click to a different one now and then for confusion purposes.

With the code process doubling as a colour blindness test, and many of the posts eerily resembling profile or survey patterns it is more fun to play than complain.

Never Question Authority.

Guest Guest
Just look at the code in the same category as many of the questions category posts, and click to a different one now and then for confusion purposes.

With the code process doubling as a colour blindness test, and many of the posts eerily resembling profile or survey patterns it is more fun to play than complain.

Never Question Authority.

How do you tell if it is a zero or the letter O?

Guest joker

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
How do you tell if it is a zero or the letter O?

It's never the letter "O". It seems like all the letters in the confirm code are always on the left side of the keyboard if you touch-type. You would have to use the right hand to type the letter "O".

Therefore, an "O" is always the number "0".

Guest Guest

I find my biggest problem with the "code" and it's probably my computer screen is that often the box is very dark and I can't fully read all the letters/numbers.

Guest Guest
I find my biggest problem with the "code" and it's probably my computer screen is that often the box is very dark and I can't fully read all the letters/numbers.

You have a degree of colour blindness.

Archived