Accurate view of Obama supporters.(requiem too)

Guest CB III

With all due respct to the opinions of the ignorant, brain dead, and all other brain dead democrat supporters, I offer this. It is an accurate view of what stays hidden and when brought to the fore is never reported.

This link and hopeful discussion of its content is submitted out of respect and sadness at the early demise of, an American who was Black, and concerned for his Country.

Mr. Young, I wish I had known you longer and that our few meetings did not require shadows.

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinois..._from.html#more

With all due respct to the opinions of the ignorant, brain dead, and all other brain dead democrat supporters, I offer this. It is an accurate view of what stays hidden and when brought to the fore is never reported.

This link and hopeful discussion of its content is submitted out of respect and sadness at the early demise of, an American who was Black, and concerned for his Country.

Mr. Young, I wish I had known you longer and that our few meetings did not require shadows.

an illinois "review"... thats authentic

an illinois "review"... thats authentic

The link was offered only as a thought provoker. With the standard postings here portraying whites as racists, rednecks, right wing christian radical bigots, I thought a hint of the black mindset would be refreshing change.

Unless you have at least three weapons close to hand the more you learn about a Obama Presidency the more you should be fearful.

I stopped reading and you lost me when you started calling me names like ignorant and brain dead.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
I stopped reading and you lost me when you started calling me names like ignorant and brain dead.

How fortunate for you. We cannot let too many know that racists come in black, and are a fairly hiigh percentage of blacks.

The opening of my original post is specific. Do you assume ALL Democrat supporters are as stated? And it seems you place yourself in one of the stated categories?

Are you thin skinned or quilty?

Do you believe the Obama followers are rational?

Archived