Clintons have made more than $100 Million since leaving the White House

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
who cares? you do. why? becasuse it did not happen to you. how do you say JEALOUS

No idiot more power to them great job glad to hear it they also gave 10% to charities the lord will love that part to. BUT they can stop talking down their nose at me telling us all we are BAD people because we strive for excellence and tell us how we have to sacrifice for the good of all the poor in our country. Can you say hypocrite???????

@

Guest Guest
Wow, that is like hitting Mega-Millions

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080404/clinton_taxes.html?.v=1

Are you really that out of touch with modern American life?

Being President has to be the biggest pain in the butt job on the planet. The Prez, however, gets to be part of history (good or bad), and the real payoff is AFTER they've served their term.

Most Presidents cash in after leaving office, at least since 1900. Reagan went to Japan and made a cool $1 million for one speech. Remember the hoopla about that? Everyone was all atwitter about the ethics around that. Once the falderol died down and everyone got used to it, he went on a Global Moneymaking Tour. He made wads and truckloads of money. So has Bush I. Some are quieter about it than others.

There are Leaders and very wealthy people all around the planet who will pay enormous amounts of money for the doors that an exPrez can open for them.

Where have you been? Or is this just a troll post???

@

Guest Guest

From the story: Almost half the former first couple's money came from his speeches.

Proving my point about cashing in as an Ex Prez is where the real money is at. Ask Regan, Ford and Bush I.

I don't begrudge them that. They worked very hard to get elected, much harder at the acutal job. Typically, every 4 year term subtracts 10 years to a President's lifespan. The point is, he's aged ten years at the end of a four year term.

Guest Guest

The President gets payed crap for the responsibility, so if they can do well after their term of office, fine. All you have to do is look at how they all age tremendously during their term of office. I despise the policies of the current President, but God Bless him and good luck when he is gone.

@

No idiot more power to them great job glad to hear it they also gave 10% to charities the lord will love that part to. BUT they can stop talking down their nose at me telling us all we are BAD people because we strive for excellence and tell us how we have to sacrifice for the good of all the poor in our country. Can you say hypocrite???????

@

All those charity donations were given to the Clinton Foundation :rolleyes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/05/us/polit...amp;oref=slogin

Guest Guest
All those charity donations were given to the Clinton Foundation :rolleyes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/05/us/polit...amp;oref=slogin

A pulled quote from the NYTimes article shows that the Clinton Foundation is using the money for Hillary's political advantage.

"The contributions went to a family foundation run by the Clintons that has given away only about half of the money they put into it, and most of that was last year, after Mrs. Clinton declared her candidacy."

@

Archived