CHECK YOUR TIME WARNER BILL

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Just wanted to share with all the issue that I have had with Time Warner over last several months. Last year when Time Warner removed ESPN from the HD channels they offered 1 year free of HDshowtime. The first couple months were fine but in November I started noticing that I was being charged 11.25 a month for the HDshowtime. I have called every month about the problem and each time customer service is telling me that I'm not being charged and I say "then why is ther a charge on my statement" they have to go into a different system(as described by the CSrep) and view your statement and each time they in the end agree that I am being charged and each time tell me they are going to fix it. It's now April and I'm still being charged and have yet to see a credit. I spoke with another CSrep a couple days ago and she ASSURE'S me that I will be getting a credit. So once again we will wait and see!

No telling if this is happening to other people. Please check your statements and make sure your being charged properly.

Guest Guest
Just wanted to share with all the issue that I have had with Time Warner over last several months. Last year when Time Warner removed ESPN from the HD channels they offered 1 year free of HDshowtime. The first couple months were fine but in November I started noticing that I was being charged 11.25 a month for the HDshowtime. I have called every month about the problem and each time customer service is telling me that I'm not being charged and I say "then why is ther a charge on my statement" they have to go into a different system(as described by the CSrep) and view your statement and each time they in the end agree that I am being charged and each time tell me they are going to fix it. It's now April and I'm still being charged and have yet to see a credit. I spoke with another CSrep a couple days ago and she ASSURE'S me that I will be getting a credit. So once again we will wait and see!

No telling if this is happening to other people. Please check your statements and make sure your being charged properly.

Always check every statement you receive from anybody. Verizon, NYSEG, you name it. Just make sure everything is correct. Even they make mistakes.

Guest Guest

What your saying does not make sense if your still waiting for a credit. If they agree that your being charged for it and should not be, they should be crediting your account each time, thus reducing your payment that month. If they are not, then your not pushing the right buttons and have no one to blame but yourself.

Second of all, consider taking TWC out of your life. We switched to DirecTV back in November and would not even consider having TWC in our home again. We even took their lines down from our home and then told them to come disconnect from the poles before someone gets hurt. They have knocked on our door every month since, and the last time we not only told them if they came on our property again we would file a complaint, but also told them we would have our attorney contact them about tresspassing. That was in Late Feb and have not seen or heard from them again.

TWC plays on people in hopes that their double talk will make them money. NEVER TRUST ---> TWC ---> NYSEG ---> NEVER! ! ! ! ! !

@

Archived