BU hippies plan another "peaceful" protest today.

Guest Irak

Protests by BU hippies is planned in front of the recruiting station in Vestal at 11. Stay clear of Vestal. Im sure these students will obey the law this time. ;)

Guest Guest
Protests by BU hippies is planned in front of the recruiting station in Vestal at 11. Stay clear of Vestal. Im sure these students will obey the law this time. ;)

Why do you call then hippies? I didn't see any hippies the last time. I saw a bunch of hypocrites. They aren't at all peaceful, nor do they respect the law. When they saw they weren't getting the attention they wanted they went out on the pkwy. Just ignore them.

Why do you call then hippies? I didn't see any hippies the last time. I saw a bunch of hypocrites. They aren't at all peaceful, nor do they respect the law. When they saw they weren't getting the attention they wanted they went out on the pkwy. Just ignore them.
Good point! I wanted to warn everyone just in case they blocked the Parkway again!

Guest Guest

College students=hippies as you=genius.

Guest Molly Pitcher

Good call by SUNY.

Why go downtown where KNOWN enemies are parading? Better to protest America.

Tazers and Clubs

Guest Guest
Good call by SUNY.

Tazers and Clubs

Dont forget the "serious stuff." AKA pepper spray!!!!

Good call by SUNY.

Tazers and Clubs

yea i agree. why go dowtown and protest the real enemy? go to the recruitment station of the people that put their lives on the line protecting the protestors and their freedom to protest. Why would they even protest the military? if they are against the war, these guys didn't decide to start the war. Go protest in washington you liberal wusses.

Guest country girl

I hope the police agencies are prepared, the anti-Americans will probably keep them busy again today. I wonder how many will get arrested this time.

Guest Guest

Sure wish we would get a mighty rain storm from about now until about 7 tonight.

That would sure cool things down in a hurry.

I have no respect for those kids from SUNY. I don't agree with being over there, but I think as its been said, go protest the people ""downtown where KNOWN enemies are parading"" -- NOT the AMERICAN'S who give their lifes up for their freedom to protest!!!!

Kids today have it all backwards !

@

Archived