Passing around the EX

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I recently married a man who was born raised and remained in Binghamton. He is almost 60. He still hangs with his HS buddies. In fact a bunch of them even work together. At first I thought it was admirable that they remain friends. The more time I spend with these people the more I am starting to wonder about them I feel like we are living in the back hills of Virginia. I am amazed at how many of them have dated, slept with, or been married to each other. Its like one big happy family. Not growing up in Binghamton I am having a hard time understanding why these men (and women) think nothing of passing around the ex. Do others think this is just wrong? Am I the only one who thinks its a bad idea to sleep with your friends ex? My husband justifys it by saying we all have exs and we all get someones leftovers.

Guest Guest

I cant explain the creepy feeling it gives me, but I feel like I am sharing my personal life with half of Binghamton. Is that wrong?

@

I cant explain the creepy feeling it gives me, but I feel like I am sharing my personal life with half of Binghamton. Is that wrong?

Seems a little early to contemplate divorce. Is he a good man? Does he treat you well? If you were planning on judging him for his past discepancies, or his friends it may have been a good idea to research a little more before marrying him. If he's good to you what does it matter?

Magoo

@

Guest Guest
Seems a little early to contemplate divorce. Is he a good man? Does he treat you well? If you were planning on judging him for his past discepancies, or his friends it may have been a good idea to research a little more before marrying him. If he's good to you what does it matter?

Magoo

@

I didnt say I was planning to leave him. I said the thought of sleeping with a friends ex creeps me out. I think some things about your private life should be private. Do you hash over old times, do you compare notes, do you really want a personal friend knowing the intimate details of your life? I wouldnt sleep with one of my ex husbands friends not out of respect for my ex but out of respect for myself.

In this case the girl dated several guys who worked together. That is trashy They passed her around like a meat platter

I didnt say I was planning to leave him. I said the thought of sleeping with a friends ex creeps me out. I think some things about your private life should be private. Do you hash over old times, do you compare notes, do you really want a personal friend knowing the intimate details of your life? I wouldnt sleep with one of my ex husbands friends not out of respect for my ex but out of respect for myself.

In this case the girl dated several guys who worked together. That is trashy They passed her around like a meat platter

If shes not a total bimbo, maybe she had some say to this?????

Guest Guest
If shes not a total bimbo, maybe she had some say to this?????

I'm sure she had some say in it. Doesnt say much about her though does it? What kind of woman sleeps with 3 or 4 guys,all friends that work together. Other than the obvious how does anybody participate in this behavior. Ladies would you sleep with your exs friend(s) and co-workers?

@

Archived