Woman found dead in Vestal?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Was watching the headlines on Fox 40 and they said a woman was found dead on Hoffman in Vestal and that there were chemicals - does anyone know anything about this- my husband keeps flipping back to the bball game so I don't know if I missed the rest of the story or if there isn't any other info as of right now.

Guest Guest
Was watching the headlines on Fox 40 and they said a woman was found dead on Hoffman in Vestal and that there were chemicals - does anyone know anything about this- my husband keeps flipping back to the bball game so I don't know if I missed the rest of the story or if there isn't any other info as of right now.

Men suck. I'd love to shove that DELETED remote right where..... I dont remember the last time I watched an entire show.

Like the baseball game cant wait it will be on for hours Then we will read about it in the paper for the next 2 days.

Wonder what they mean by chemicals, drugs? I dont think they gave any more info than what you got I

Guest Guest

I know DELETED lives on that street and she is around 52yrs old. She has a tile company, wonderful woman, I hope it isn't her. Prayers for whomever it is of course.

Guest Guest
I know DELETED lives on that street and she is around 52yrs old. She has a tile company, wonderful woman, I hope it isn't her. Prayers for whomever it is of course.

What the heck is wrong with you? You have no idea who the dead person is, yet you post a person's name and "hope" it isn't her?

Guest Not2BrightRU

Wonder what they mean by chemicals, drugs?

Hmm, I wonder if you ever heard of a HAZMAT crew being called in to remove drugs?? I read "They determined none of the items removed are harmful to the surrounding neighborhood". Guess it must be a "Just say NO" neighborhood, huh?

Guest Guest

Wow> Maybe it was METH? That's the only reason I can think that a HazMat team would be needed to remove chemicals and a woman is dead.......

@

Guest just wondering

...maybe she was cleaning the house and mixed Ammonia and Bleach :unsure: ?....wouldn't be the first time somrthing like that happened :huh: .

@

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...MMUN02/80407025

State police removed items, chemicals and solutions that could be consistent with the illegal drug methamphetamine from the Vestal house where a woman was found dead Saturday, but police say her death was accidental.

There was no methamphetamine lab in operation at the Hoffman Avenue house where the 52-year-old woman was found dead, Vestal police said. Police have declined to name the woman and say the investigation into her death has ended.

However, an investigation into the chemicals found in the woman’s home continues, police said.

Archived