Council Meeting Monday Night Who Will Show?

Guest Council Watcher

Show is right.

Who pays attention to the circus bunch called Council Members anymore? It s a running joke and forget any instructive anything from this bunch. Whatever, let it go, let it happen it ain't going to change anything with this Mayor and his YES MEN!.

The best thing you can do is plan for your exodus out of here, its a lost cause, and with those such as this Mayor, Homosexual flag flying,Muslim parades, you can now see he isn't for the masses, but to destroy what we once were.

Guest Southside Voter
Vote for Douglas Walter Drazen. He will save us.

Still a rumored.......heard Garo's running a primary aganist Mayor Ryan. This should be a good one, what do ya think?

Personally I pick Garo (Kach).

Guest Guest
Still a rumored.......heard Garo's running a primary aganist Mayor Ryan. This should be a good one, what do ya think?

Personally I pick Garo (Kach).

i would vote for drazen...much more professional, doesn't run a junk yard in the middle of the city and doesn't thumb his nose at the rules and regulations

@

Guest Binghamton Voter
i would vote for drazen...much more professional, doesn't run a junk yard in the middle of the city and doesn't thumb his nose at the rules and regulations

OH now thats funny! If Jim Matthews was running for Mayor would you consider him?

Guest Southside Voter

@

? I bet he says yes! You know these people who throw stones at Garo should get educated. Because in the center of Downtown Binghamton Mattews Body shop is running a JUNKYARD behind our new libary on Pine Street. Barry Koffman and his cronies attack Garo every chance they get because he hate's Armenians just because they are better businessmen.

The Pine Street Mattews Body Shop Junkyard is unbelievable just take the time to go LOOK, they wouldn't believe it!

Mr. Koffman before you throw stones, go look at the Pine Street ( IN the Center of TOWN) Junkyard, then you should shut your BIG MOUTH as your KNOWN FOR by everyone anyway!

I hope he's at tomorrows Council Meeting!!

Guest Council Watcher
? I bet he says yes! You know these people who throw stones at Garo should get educated. Because in the center of Downtown Binghamton Mattews Body shop is running a JUNKYARD behind our new libary on Pine Street. Barry Koffman and his cronies attack Garo every chance they get because he hate's Armenians just because they are better businessmen.

The Pine Street Mattews Body Shop Junkyard is unbelievable just take the time to go LOOK, they wouldn't believe it!

Mr. Koffman before you throw stones, go look at the Pine Street ( IN the Center of TOWN) Junkyard, then you should shut your BIG MOUTH as your KNOWN FOR by everyone anyway!

I hope he's at tomorrows Council Meeting!!

He does have a tendency of being gruff and mean when he rantingly speaks. You wonder is he stable? Think he's rational? I'm not so sure?

@

Archived