Mayor wackjob's speech yesterday

Guest Southsidenativeson

Guest Southsidenativeson

What was our wonderful mayor's speech about yesterday? Did he invite the Muslims of the Americas to become part of his coalition?

did he raise a muslim flag at city hall to show his support.

so let me get this straight....he supports terrorist groups.....he wanted a resolution against the war. he supports the blood throwers....and has tarik as his right hand man....time to pack up the vans people....the city is now named binghamabab.

Guest Guest
muslims do not eat pork

No sh1t??? Really??? They DON'T??? Did you learn that at the parade??? Good job Timmy, you get a gold star!!! :lol:

No wonder I didn't make any money selling those pork sandwiches from my vending cart yesterday!!! :lol:

Guest Guest

These blood thirsty non-pork eating rag heads from another county come and close a street down , costing the tax payers money . I thought I seen it all ..................WOW :angry:

@

Guest Guest
What was our wonderful mayor's speech about yesterday? Did he invite the Muslims of the Americas to become part of his coalition?

so what you are saying is that you were not there and have no idea what was said, but you will lable it as whacko.

Guest Guest
Ryan is going to blow up a building in Binghamton in a show of support and solidarity to the Muslims!

So will it be the O'Neill Building? Maybe they should get the contract.

Guest Guest
Ryan is going to blow up a building in Binghamton in a show of support and solidarity to the Muslims!

Better yet, let's have the MUrderingSLIMeS fly a plane into city hall.

Guest Guest
so what you are saying is that you were not there and have no idea what was said, but you will lable it as whacko.

Yes, after two years of waste, mismanagement, lies, excuses and major failures, that is what is comes down to, Mayor Matthew T. Ryan is simply written off as whackjob, no questions asked.

Guest adamscharles

Yes, it is fair and probably accurate - character does matter, and Ryan has the morals of an alley cat or a Democrat - same thing

I did go take a walk downtown on Saturday, just to observe the insanity that has become downtown Binghamton. I was not able to hear Mayor Wackjob's speech and no where in the media was its content reported.

For the record, I met our mayor many years ago, when he lived in an abandoned house with no windows on Brown Road in Vestal....he looked like a squatter. I next ran into him when he was a bartendar at Thirsty's. And then met him on a golf course, where he was the very first person I ever met wearing golf sandals.

He truly is a little wacky, no?

@

Archived