Analog/Digital Box Sales Tax

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Just so you all know.

I'm sure that not many people use TV antennas these days however, if your one of the ones that does have to buy the converter box, your going to be paying sales tax on the FULL amount of the box even if you have the $$ off coupon. (ie, you're not going to pay sales tax on the "final" amount with the coupon, it's going to be the full amount),

My information is from a sales tax bulletin that I recieved so I'm telling you all about it now so we don't get negative blasting about it because I for one feel that it's not right.

Guest Guest
Just so you all know.

I'm sure that not many people use TV antennas these days however, if your one of the ones that does have to buy the converter box, your going to be paying sales tax on the FULL amount of the box even if you have the $$ off coupon. (ie, you're not going to pay sales tax on the "final" amount with the coupon, it's going to be the full amount),

My information is from a sales tax bulletin that I recieved so I'm telling you all about it now so we don't get negative blasting about it because I for one feel that it's not right.

Really ?

Not at Wally World. We did not pay full amount of sales tax, only on final price after coupon !! TROLL

Guest Guest
I'm not a troll. Someone, anyone can check with sales tax dept. in Binghamton if they wish.

Wally World is wrong.

Why should you care anyway? They did not charge so it's their problem.

You need to get out more, Troll

Guest Guest
Really ?

Not at Wally World. We did not pay full amount of sales tax, only on final price after coupon !! TROLL

Perhaps you're the troll!!

Archived