Should the Gay community be worried about Muslims?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Yesterday Mayor Doofus T. Ryan spoke a at muslim gathering he invited to parade around downtown Binghamton.

With this action has Mayor Ryan alientated his homosexual base of support in the City of Binghamton?

I believe the Quoran has some rather interesting ideas of what to do with homosexuals.

Are we sure Sean Massey, Dara Silberstein and the rest of the Rainbow Brigade really want to start inviting the muslims in en masse?

Let's keep in mind the words of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at Columbia University last September when he said, "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals, like in your country."

My suggestion, Rainbow Ryan, Tafreak Abdelajizm, Dara Silberstein and Sean Massey should all grab the next flight to Tehran to check out this claim.

Guest Guest
Yesterday Mayor Doofus T. Ryan spoke a at muslim gathering he invited to parade around downtown Binghamton.

With this action has Mayor Ryan alientated his homosexual base of support in the City of Binghamton?

I believe the Quoran has some rather interesting ideas of what to do with homosexuals.

Are we sure Sean Massey, Dara Silberstein and the rest of the Rainbow Brigade really want to start inviting the muslims in en masse?

Let's keep in mind the words of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at Columbia University last September when he said, "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals, like in your country."

My suggestion, Rainbow Ryan, Tafreak Abdelajizm, Dara Silberstein and Sean Massey should all grab the next flight to Tehran to check out this claim.

Ryan and his losers can't think things through that clearly.

Guest Guest

Rainbow Ryan is so naive.........

Archived