To Trump

Guest BCV

Trump WE need your imput on this issue. Would you please check out the Matthews Junkyard just off Carroll Street on Pine Street two doors down on the leftside! This is in the center of town and not zoned for this as permitted use!!! It's zoned residential we checked!

If you have the time please take a look and a camera as we have it's unbelievable. You can't miss it! :blink:

Garo K.

Guest Trump
Trump WE need your imput on this issue. Would you please check out the Matthews Junkyard just off Carroll Street on Pine Street two doors down on the leftside! This is in the center of town and not zoned for this as permitted use!!! It's zoned residential we checked!

If you have the time please take a look and a camera as we have it's unbelievable. You can't miss it! :blink:

Garo K.

You got it Garo, I'll check it out tomorrow.

Guest To Trump
You got it Garo, I'll check it out tomorrow.

Trump did you have time to have a look and walk to the back of the lot?

Garo K.

@

Guest Trump
Trump did you have time to have a look and walk to the back of the lot?

Garo K.

@

I did a quick drive by this morning, as I wasn't familiar with that property until today. I'll take a walk around the lot tomorrow morning.

Guest Trump

Garo,

I got a good look at the property this morning. I'm not 100% up to speed with all city code, but I saw several violations.

Guest Guest

Garo K.

DELETED

Archived