Main Steet Carwash in Endicott-Credit Card overcharge

Guest guest

Guest guest

I think that this has been the third time I have went to this automatic carwash. There was no line so I stopped. Got a regular wash, as usual. I always use my credit card. Today I check my account on line and again instead of a regular wash I was charged for one that is $10. Which I did not receive yesterday. So beware when you stop there.

Guest Guest
I think that this has been the third time I have went to this automatic carwash. There was no line so I stopped. Got a regular wash, as usual. I always use my credit card. Today I check my account on line and again instead of a regular wash I was charged for one that is $10. Which I did not receive yesterday. So beware when you stop there.

Call them. The number is 748-4500. I've spoken to the owner many times and I don't think she'd do this deliberately.

Don't forget there's sales tax on credit card purchases there.

Guest Earnhardts Rule
you should have learned from the second time! why would you go after that if you knew it was a rip off?

i like your icon debbers84 of Dale jr i like the earnhardts for a long time :)

Why don't you go one more time just to make sure that there is a mistake on the charge. <_<

@

Archived